Motivation Group

aww hugs scottish gal!

ive got pair 18 jeans that still dont fit me, but can get in medium size 16, that puts me down but just gotta think its just there sizing.

im tempted to remove the members that have never returned since giving the info.. what you's think?

Hi all!Sorry not posted in here in a while!

Hows everyone getting on?

I have a weigh in today as my CDC is away on hols for 2 weeks.I am not holding out much hope for a loss TBH as I had wine at the weekend!.I am also etting measured today so will find out how many inches I have lost since I started!!

hello!

can you please tell me correct info for the first place, thanks!

best of luck! im sure you will have lost :)

im getting on fine thank you, really enjoying it tbh.

Last weigh in was a loss of 10lb hun thats the only one not updated.xx

aww hugs scottish gal!

ive got pair 18 jeans that still dont fit me, but can get in medium size 16, that puts me down but just gotta think its just there sizing.

im tempted to remove the members that have never returned since giving the info.. what you's think?

Good idea hun if they have not been back :thumbup:

id just remove them babe.
well im back from shopping. JUST fit into a 14, hopefully i'll fit back into all my size 10's one day :(

:hugs: Scottishgal it's hard, I still don't like going clothes shopping because I'm never down as much as I think I should be *sigh*

Well 3lb loss for me this week despite the wine accident!!:thumbup:

Had measurements done and have lost a total of 15.5 inches from Underbust,waist,hips,bust,arms & thighs!!

Congrats DizzySpells and getting in a Size 14 is great Scottishgal, I am trying to squeeze into my size 14 for my holiday, not happening yet, so I think you are doing really well. You will get in those size 10's again, I would just love to be back in my size 12 eventually.:flower:

I am doing Slimming World and trying to exercise too, but I haven't been doing as well this week as been full of a cold, but hoping to do it in the next hour (exercise) I mean, need up my water drinking too as I am getting dehydrated and this isn't helping sometimes.

What does everyone else do?

x

Im wieghing on Friday morning :nope:
Ive done an average of 3 hours exercise a week since I started my weight loss adventure. I think this is week 1-2? Im not sure when I gave my info to use mummytoamber :shrug: but that was my start day and I was 13st 12lbs. I have drunk lots of water and eaten small meals and hope Ive made a difference. Il post my new weight on saturday evening. The internet is down at my mums house so have to use the OH's pc.
I may have been that weight as AF was there when I weighed and I was quite bloated. Really hope Ive made a difference. My OH bought a lovely pair of size 12 shorts and theres about a 2-3 inch gap between buttons :blush:
I have made my goal to fit into them with 2 months. Hoepfully I can do it.
Is it possible?

hey everyone sorry im so MIA OH is off work so not been on much....lol

congrats on the losses...and a siza 14 is fab scottishgal...ull be in those 10s again!!

i just noticed on the front page i seem to have put on 4lbs :haha: im now 10stone 8lb i weighed myself today...so yay! lol

I am proud of myself for yesterday. I did 1hr30mins on my bike :happydance:
I almost died but I did it. I have eaten today ; 2 slices of wholemeal bread with WW jam, a packet of Mc'coys crisps (steak flavour :wacko:) and am going to have pasta and low fat tomato soup for dinner. Havent been very hungry lately, guess thats a good thing :shrug:
I havent done any exercise today but will try to do 1hr tomorow.
Iv been wondering what everybody else is doing for exercise?

well done on the exercise!

I do Weight Watchers here, really like the program so far :D

Exercise for me is, yoga, tai bo, wii fit and loadsa sit ups lol....oh and also running on the treadmill.

im not a fan of the bike, when i had a personal trainer(pre preg) he said it was a waste of ur energy ud need to do like 3 extra hours to burn the same amount of fat 30mins on a treadmil(or running) would do.

Im not really following a WW diet. If I fancy a quick meal I grab a WW ready meal. The chicken curry is amazing. Would love one now. Their soups are nice too. The OH just had breaded chicken and BBQ sauce and I had 1 piece and no more. Am getting good and controlling myself. The only downfall Ive had is a packet of crisp today.
On another note, does having your period make you weight vary much? Ive heard it does but can it be a noticable change?

i get really bloated during period. never weighed myself on it but i think i would def put on weight because my tummy gets really quite big.

mummytoamber- you allowed to eat snack a jacks?

For me I find with WW I still eat a lot of the same foods, just smaller versions or the whole wheat version. I think it's mostly about portion control and staying within your points/caloric intake each day :)

Exercise for me is, yoga, tai bo, wii fit and loadsa sit ups lol....oh and also running on the treadmill.

im not a fan of the bike, when i had a personal trainer(pre preg) he said it was a waste of ur energy ud need to do like 3 extra hours to burn the same amount of fat 30mins on a treadmil(or running) would do.

hows that? Use legs almost the same way.
you sweat just as much. most days easier to go on bike its helped loads in my weightloss.

aye scottishgal should be fine.
i keep meaning to buy them myself :)

Im back =]
Annnd im gonna need lots of kicks up the backside!! Gonna start exercising tomorrow so the wobbly bits bcecome less wobbly!

hows that? Use legs almost the same way.
you sweat just as much. most days easier to go on bike its helped loads in my weightloss.

Im freaking out over that quote. I thought the bike is good. Any exercise that gets your heart rate up and gets you sweating is good for you, surely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->