Motivation Group

Exercise for me is, yoga, tai bo, wii fit and loadsa sit ups lol....oh and also running on the treadmill.

im not a fan of the bike, when i had a personal trainer(pre preg) he said it was a waste of ur energy ud need to do like 3 extra hours to burn the same amount of fat 30mins on a treadmil(or running) would do.

hows that? Use legs almost the same way.
you sweat just as much. most days easier to go on bike its helped loads in my weightloss.

Im freaking out over that quote. I thought the bike is good. Any exercise that gets your heart rate up and gets you sweating is good for you, surely?

As far as im aware yes. When i use the bike i sweat from every part of my body..sorry if tmi lol!
On the biggest loser the trainers always had them on bike aswell as treadmill! Like i say 1 thing ive done the most ive almost lost 3st so must be working, my legs are alot slimmer haha.

sorry but can u tell me your goal weight again i totally forgot add u the other day, sorry!

Exercise for me is, yoga, tai bo, wii fit and loadsa sit ups lol....oh and also running on the treadmill.

im not a fan of the bike, when i had a personal trainer(pre preg) he said it was a waste of ur energy ud need to do like 3 extra hours to burn the same amount of fat 30mins on a treadmil(or running) would do.

you sweat just as much. most days easier to go on bike its helped loads in my weightloss.

Im freaking out over that quote. I thought the bike is good. Any exercise that gets your heart rate up and gets you sweating is good for you, surely?

As far as im aware yes. When i use the bike i sweat from every part of my body..sorry if tmi lol!
On the biggest loser the trainers always had them on bike aswell as treadmill! Like i say 1 thing ive done the most ive almost lost 3st so must be working, my legs are alot slimmer haha.

sorry but can u tell me your goal weight again i totally forgot add u the other day, sorry!

The weight I wanna get down to overall is 9st. Is gonna be hard I know. But I think im doing enough to shift the weight. Im trying to drink more water. Would this help my weight loss? Im just wondering if it will help me lose a bit more by keeping the water intake up high.

The weight I wanna get down to overall is 9st. Is gonna be hard I know. But I think im doing enough to shift the weight. Im trying to drink more water. Would this help my weight loss? Im just wondering if it will help me lose a bit more by keeping the water intake up high.

Its do-able though! I wana get to 10st as very long term goal that'll be over 7st lost.
Water is 1 of key things to help aid weightloss. Huge improved in many things since i started drinking the 2l a day.

mummytoamber- how much have you lost since you have been on slimfast?
just had my last pizza hut before d day tomorrow :)

hey everyone sorry im so MIA OH is off work so not been on much....lol

congrats on the losses...and a siza 14 is fab scottishgal...ull be in those 10s again!!

i just noticed on the front page i seem to have put on 4lbs :haha: im now 10stone 8lb i weighed myself today...so yay! lol

youve lost? well done :)

i tried on pair 14st today.. haha. They were big flared ones though got them up to middle of top of my legs.. not there yet lol

mummytoamber- how much have you lost since you have been on slimfast?
just had my last pizza hut before d day tomorrow :)

first month was 9.5lbs
weigh in day tomorrow 5 weeks gone, its flown over.

ohhh i love there nacho's!!

congrats on the losses...and a siza 14 is fab scottishgal...ull be in those 10s again!!

i just noticed on the front page i seem to have put on 4lbs :haha: im now 10stone 8lb i weighed myself today...so yay! lol

i tried on pair 14st today.. haha. They were big flared ones though got them up to middle of top of my legs.. not there yet lol

Yeah ive lost :wacko: lol

A treadmill has the distinct advantage over a stationary bike in forcing your core muscles (abdomen and back) to work as you stay upright and balanced
during walking or jogging. Adding the arm motion also burns more
calories and requires a stronger core...

Basically u use more than ur legs when on a treadmill thats all hun.

just trying to offer help :hugs:....

A treadmill has the distinct advantage over a stationary bike in forcing your core muscles (abdomen and back) to work as you stay upright and balanced
during walking or jogging. Adding the arm motion also burns more
calories and requires a stronger core...

Basically u use more than ur legs when on a treadmill thats all hun.

just trying to offer help :hugs:....

I might sound stupid but i do arm exercises while riding lol! good thing living room aint on first floor otherwise id properly get funny looks :haha:
yeah i know you are :)

Just finished a bowl of pasta. Was so good. Havent eaten pasta for weeks!
I am so full now :nope: I m going to try to do a 1hr work out on my bike tomorow. I will try to motivate myself to exercise :thumbup:
I want to see results so I will make myself do it. If I can get down to around 12st and hopefully into my size 12 jeans in the next month-6 weeks ill be so happy. The reason its a timeline of 6 weeks is because I have to fit into those size 12 shorts this summer :cry: they look too nice too be stuffed in my "goal drawer". Thats basically my bottom drawer with items I want to fit into again. I have some pale skinny jeans in a size 12 there too. They used to be my favourites :cry:

what yogurts do u eat?
i struggled to buy snacks.
do you have a shake in the mornin then a snack then a shake then snack then dinner or somethin?

what yogurts do u eat?
i struggled to buy snacks.
do you have a shake in the mornin then a snack then a shake then snack then dinner or somethin?

think its muller ones with lil choco pieces in like 48cals or ww yoghurts any under 100 cals.

my days differ but today its gone, shake followed with 2 go ahead slices, 20mins on bike, resting period infront of tv lol Made food for lunch snack around 4pm (didnt finish eating till 1:45) had shake about 5, bike for 20mins at 6 then another go ahead slice at 7. Came about 1200 for today.

so the meal can be at lunch?
is a snack like a wrap or half a pitta or that too?

your 600 cal meal can be lunch or tea. I prefer now to eat food for lunch before weigh in day lol

i wouldn't have a wrap as that alone is about 168 cals, filled with alot of carbs.

so would a wrap more be for meal at dinner? like fajitas or somethin

mummytoamber-

do you use the premade shakes or the tubs of powder?
you found the stuff cheap anywhere?

wrap would be part of a meal yes say with tuna for protein, lettuces & carrotss for veggy stuff and wedges for your carbs.

boots had offer 2.99 a tub last week. Think asda doing them 3.50 atm. Tesco 2 for£7 i prefer the tubs. Like for example the rich choco tastes very rich ready made am not huge lover of choco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->