Motivation Group

Hey Scottish Gal, the guy upstairs sounds.........err nice lol. Mmm what could he be doing????? ((((shuddering)))

Well hope you are all okay, I am having a head wobble, my scales this morning look like I am going to be putting on - not losing, depsite losing inches and my body feel tighter and slimmer, I am not feeling it....my OH keeps showing me his work trousers being baggy, I think with me its just PMA dipping, I just need to believe in myself!

Going to do a workout now cos I feel the need, I should really be working but heads up mi ass!!

i know exactly what hes up to, noises says it all :rofl: its horrible. hes your typical, ugly, beer bellied 40 odd year old guy :sick: hes got plenty money tho so...

try not to feel down about the weight loss. sometimes we will just lose inches and not weight, expecially if your working out a lot, just remember muscle is heavier than fat :hugs:

ok, pleeeeease dont beat urself up if you dont actually lose pounds girls... you can lose fat/inches but not "weight" as muscle is heavier than fat so u may lose 3lb in fat but put back on in muscle...ya know!...think of body builders theyr like 16stone...and are they fat...no :haha:

so dont stress too much, this is why im not so botherd on my actual scales and weight...more how im looking :)

thanks, it got transferred back to me yesterday.

how has everyones day been?
ive been a bit naughty :blush:

choc shake for bfast
2 snack a jacks
meal bar for lunch
2 clemintines or something. dunno what they are lol
curry for dinner :blush:
more snack a jacks...yum!!

mummytoamber- whats your fave flavour of shake and meal bar?

:hi: All! Hope you've all had a good day :) W/I for me tomorrow and we'll see how it goes. I earned a crazy amount of activity points this week but ate really bad for a few days so it should be interesting :rofl:

we had turkey burgers, asparagus, and corn on the cob for dinner :munch:

mmm that sounds yummy vickie.
cant wait to hear tomorrow. fingers crossed for you :)

good luck tommorrow vickie!!

and slightly O/T but how CUTE is hannah lol

^well she's whining right now so I'm not particularly thinking she's cute at the moment :rofl:

aww bless her...not so much on the winging tho...lol

Hello :flower:
Im back. Internet is down at my house so am at OH's. I wieghed friday and im now 13st 8lbs. 3lbs gone :happydance: Its only the first week but im now very positive about the rest of my weight loss. Since friday Ive done 2 hours of cycling so am on for a good amount of exercise this week. I want to do another 1hr tomorow as Im not exercising monday. I find it too hard to have rest days as I love exercising now. I really hope I lose another 3lbs this week. Im on a healthy eating plan at the moment. Lots of freshfruit and vegetables and lots of water :thumbup:
Am very pleased with myself :happydance:

well done on loss inge :thumbup:

Thank you :hugs:
I want to lose almost 4 stone to get to 9 stone again so I have a long way to go. I was so pleased when I saw the loss. Hope everyone else is doing good today x

ive had such a bad day today.
feelin a bit down about it
cant stop eating.
i didnt do slimfast properly
need to go get a container to shake my shakes in.
grrrrrr
annoyed at myself
:grr:

Its not that bad :hugs:
Tomorow is another day. Todays just a blip. One day a week where you dont worry about diet is good for you. Monday is my day as its the OH's day off. Meaning, no exercise and rubbish food! :growlmad:
Last week on his day off I was very good. I stopped myself eating his man food :thumbup: Im really craving pizza at the moment. The pizza place down the road does an amzing hawiian pizza thats smothered in cheese. The cheese covers everything :yipee: I want one now.
Just exercise tomorow and eat better :hugs:

well done on the weightloss inge!!!!

and I GOT MY TREADMILL TODAY :yipee: woooopie! so happy, its actually massive lol

gonna start on it tommorrow i cant wait!

I was gonna buy a treadmill instead of a bike but theres not enough room in my bedroom. I only have a small bedroom at my mums and cant fill the house with gym equiptment. Im actually really enjoying my hour long cycle sessions :thumbup: never thought Id say that. I used to hate exercise. I am also suprised im keeping away from chocolate and sweets. If I see chocolate or cake I just look at it and walk away. I know its not worth eating cos Im set on achieving this goal :happydance:

well done inge.

scottishgal - shakes don't mix like baby milk.
you need blender or hand blender or a whisk to get them smooth.

fine day for me on target for a change 1300 cals :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->