Motivation Group

hi all well what a blinking night had 2 of my children up being sick all night and they are still going bless them all that with a new baby and a hubby who does not feel great but its a great way to loose weight running around after them and not really eating out of the fear that i will be sick (i hate it so much) lol xx

huge :hugs:
what a nightmare!

have they got a bug or do you think its something they've eaten?

:flower:

hi all well what a blinking night had 2 of my children up being sick all night and they are still going bless them all that with a new baby and a hubby who does not feel great but its a great way to loose weight running around after them and not really eating out of the fear that i will be sick (i hate it so much) lol xx

hope your kids feel better soon :hugs:

Just a quick one from me, Hannah and I are off to art class in a few minutes :lol:

Hope you all have a good day :)

I had to move all the bad stuff out of my house when I started it was way too tempting to have it there and staring me in the face!

if i moved all my carbs out the house it would take all day

im off to make myself a ham salad with some coleslaw i think :( i hope i get used to this soon!!

scottish gal - can change my current weigt too 209, sorry! Half asleep last night.
i don't know what's high in carbs or anything about carbs/protein all the rest lol. After what uve said i shall be checking cals & carbs in my stuff.

mummy em - hope all better soon.

after bit of research im upping my water intake i didn't realise how important it was how i can help. Only drinking 2 glasses a day as all i could manage but am on to my 5th 330ml bottle, plus had 2 of my 250ml shakes 1 snack go ahead bar i can honestly say am not hungry at all.

water is great for filling you up and tricking your body into thinking its full so helps stop you from snacking when you feel the urge :thumbup: it also helps flush toxins and all that out so it is defo important

carbs are in most things to be honest but im only eating things with a tiny amount- eg veg.
cereal/pasta/bread/crisps etc are all carbs

would you like me to add in a line on the first page which says how much weight we still have to lose to get to target weight?

up to you all...

only problem am having at mo is peeing, like being preg again ha.

did you enjoy ya ham salad?

i haven't clue what cook for tea.

it was alright- not as bad as i thought it was gonna be

just dont particularly like rabbit food. would much rather have a pizza or somethin :blush:

oh god don't get me started on pizzals lol every time i open a cetain draw the dominos leaflet startstalking to me, lol!

you needing to do certain amount of exercise a day? Im not had chance yet today but i did take girls out this morning so hopefully little bit there.

i dont think theres a set amount of exercise to be honest.
im just gonna be doing sit ups and walking everyday- when its too wet outside i'll do my exercise dvd.
i dont feel well today though so prob wont do much today

Hi Girls! :)

Can i join please!

Start weight: 198lb
current weight: 189.4lb
Goal weight: 105lb (93lb too loose)
weight lost so far: 8.6lb

Thankyouuuu xxx

Can i join please!

Thankyouuuu xxx

course you can!! :)

your doing well so far!
are you on a certain diet or programme or anything?

:hi: guys!!...well i have the cold :sad2: boohoo!!!...

BUT ive stuck to no rubbish, so far ive had:

Breakie: homemade smoothie
Lunch: chargrilled chiken salad
snacks ive had a nutrigrain which was disgusting :haha: but i managed it and was kinda filling for 5mins lol!! and a couple of pears which where yummy lol

also im really chufffd as without realising it ive drank half a litre bottle of water already...ive been drinking when ive felt hungry :happydance:

weather is awful today and feel terrible so no exercise for me i dont think...

I want to join in too.

I am desperate to loose 2 stone but sadly have no motivation!!!

Start weight; 12 stone/168 lbs
Target weight:10 stone

I have decided to skip for 5 minutes and do 20 sit ups at least 6 times a day, I dont eat that much usually one meal a day but have a HUMUNGOUS serving!!!

Any one got any good fat busting excersise tips? It might be a good idea to post before and after pictures???

Thanks xxx

:hi: daniandbaby!!

i cant recommend enough to get the tai bo dvds, its £8 from play.com and theres anywhere from 5min to 1hr workouts all different levels etc...and boy do u sweat, its great fun and this helped me tone and lose weight before...maybe try this?

welcome jennifer&daniandbaby.

rachy- hope its only a quick hello & bye from that cold.

Thanks hun Me too nothing worse being ill!! lol

Thanks girls, Sounds good rachydaz the thing with me is more about toning up I am over weight for my height but I dont really look big if u know what I mean I am still quite small with a jelly belly and bingo wings lol If that makes sense

I will defo look into that dvd I had a charlie brooke excersise dvd was quite intense but kye decided to get his paws on it and drive it round the kitchen floor so I assumed it wouldnt work and gave up...lol But I WILL DO IT THIS TIME!!!

Thanksssss

:hi: daniandbaby
i have the biggest loser dvd. its good. hard work though! different sections you can do.
a few pages before this i posted a breathing exercise that tones your deepest tummy muscle that exercise doesnt tone- i hope that helps?!
if you want to post pics then feel free :thumbup: would be great to see the progress :)
if you dont feel comfortable posting pics though thats fine- dont think im quite up to that :blush:

rachydaz- well done so far today!!
i had 3 bits of bacon for breakfast
for lunch i had lots of salad, half a pepper, some ham and coleslaw
trying to drink plenty water but believe it or not the salad actually filled me up!! :haha:
i am also taking vitamins so that my body is still getting what it needs as obviously i've cut out a lot of essential food groups
i also have the cold! totally sucks :(

Can i join please!

Thankyouuuu xxx

course you can!! :)

your doing well so far!
are you on a certain diet or programme or anything?

Thanks hun, i've been dieting 3 weeks so far. nothing outlined, just aiming for 1200 cals a day, i'm plotting my eatings in myfitnesspal, which tells you how much fat etc. your eating.

just really cutting portion sizes and eating healthier versions of what i was eating before. e.g Weight watchers Pizza! (even though they are TINY!)

not had any bad temptations yet, think i want this really bad!

OH btw, my goal is so low because i'm only 5 foot 1 ! and thats my healthiest weight :)

:flower: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->