Motivation Group

hi i'm going to start in 2 weeks when oh is off. He wants to do juice diet and i'm going to do slimfast diet. I weigh 11st 10 and want to be 10st 7 so i'm at a healthy bmi x

Pink23 - hope your slimfast plan goes well x
I was thinking of doing a juice diet in a few months if my weight loss slows down. Im sure you'll do great :hugs:

well done inge.

scottishgal - shakes don't mix like baby milk.
you need blender or hand blender or a whisk to get them smooth.

fine day for me on target for a change 1300 cals :)

yeah i know it doesnt mix like baby milk, i had one yesterday.
im sure i'll be fine with what im thinking of, its what its for

thanks leanne and inge. I'm back to my pre pregnancy weight just need to loose those few pounds before i ttc again x

hi i'm going to start in 2 weeks when oh is off. He wants to do juice diet and i'm going to do slimfast diet. I weigh 11st 10 and want to be 10st 7 so i'm at a healthy bmi x

:hi:
welcome to the thread :)
i will add you to the first page just now.
i just started slimfast two days ago, its taking a bit of getting used to but will get there eventually.
i dont have very much self control when it comes to snacking, thats why i started this thread originally.
this is going to sound daft but how does a juice diet work? what are you allowed?

juice diet is a drastic diet, which i wouldnt advise tbh, yes u lose ALOT of weight fast but most of it goes back on if not more when u go back to eating again...

healthy eating and exercise is the way to go for "keeping" the weight off...unless ur after a quick fix for like a special occasion as ive done that when i was bridesmade few years back :haha:

i'm not quite sure oh has said he wants to try it .

sorry! we've had people over so been busy all day! :)

I stayed the same this week :lol: expected it really. Glad I didn't gain!

I made a bowl of pasta last over 1 hour. Now im so bloated :blush:
Im getting a bit worried as the amount I want to lose seems so big. Its a bit daunting. I want to lose about 4 and a half stone and thats a huge amount. Am worried Ill give up. Its only the first week and 3lbs is a good amount

why dont you make mini goals to reach?
so your not trying to do the whole thing in one go.
will feel less daunting
:flower:

well done vickie.
you've deserved a week off to have some treats after all your hard work so far.
at least you havent gained :hugs:

^very happy I didn't gain during my binge :rofl:

I agree with the mini-goals. At the start I had 106 pounds to lose. I set mini-goals for myself though so that I can celebrate each milestone. My next goal is 199!

inge - ive had over 7st to lose. For me now ball really rolling i don't want to give up.
IMO if you want it that much you'l do it. Ive tried before very lil success. This time i WANT it bad. 2st till first main target. 3st to middle target 4st to long term target.

well done vickie :)

My first goal is to lose a whole dress size. I want to fit into size 12 jeans again. That would be about a stone or around that mark? Id like to do that around 2 months(?) Is that a realistic timescale? My goals are mostly to fit into smaller sizes and feel less flabby and squishy :blush:
Id like to lose the bulk of it by October which is my OH's 30th Birthday. I think I could pull that off

i've just been into town and boots are doing special offers on the slimfast so will get some tomorrow ready for when i properly start x

End of month weigh in tomorrow to see if ive achieved my 14st goal. I only had 1/2lb to lose soo i will be extrememly gutted if i havent been able to shift that since thursday.

End of month weigh in tomorrow to see if ive achieved my 14st goal. I only had 1/2lb to lose soo i will be extrememly gutted if i havent been able to shift that since thursday.

I think you would have achieved it.
Ive done a 1 hr workout out every day since friday. I know theres such a thing as too much exercise but I get bored if I dont workout every day :nope:
I do try to have 2 days off a week though. Ive had a good day today. My appetite isnt what it once was so have had ;

a bowl of fruit salad,
a WW sandwich with cheese and chicken+a mango yogurt.
Im waiting to decide what to eat with the OH. I probably should try to eat more but I dont like eating when Im not hungry.

Hows everyone else and their diets this evening? :thumbup:

I bet you'll have done it mummy2amber!

:)

Inge I think that's a realistic goal, though I don't quite know how many pounds equals a stone

Going well here :) we are having a stir fry for dinner :munch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->