• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Motivation Group

I bet you'll have done it mummy2amber!

:)

Inge I think that's a realistic goal, though I don't quite know how many pounds equals a stone

Going well here :) we are having a stir fry for dinner :munch:

Mmm...stir fry. I love chicken stir fry. would love one now but dont have any ingredients for it :dohh:
Its 14lbs in 1 stone x
Ive lost 3lbs already so im getting there

we're doing Thai basil chicken stir fry yum!

I might have to pop to the shops to get some bits for it.Im craving soy sauce now. I used to put so much on plain rice. Im having so many cravings today:dohh:
Does anyone have any healthy easy recipes I could try tonight? I have no idea what I want to eat :(
I feel like chicken but thats as far as Iv planned

i had a shake.....

stirfry sounds fab!!

rach- my mum gave me shaker today and it worked really well, no bits or that and only shook it for about 10secs :thumbup:

thank you ladies :)

ohh i love stir fry's esp iceland. Want 1 tomorrow but i doubt be open tomorrow.

my day gone.
shake 230
2 brekki biscuits 112cals.
60mins on wii fit, burned 277 cals.
lunch: mash potato, carrots, suede, 4 slices of beef, 1 yorkshire & 1 roasted potato. 480 cals. Dessert 2 slices go ahead bar. 144.
shake 230
37mins on wii fit, 175 cals burnt.
going to have cuppa & 2 brekki biscuits.

wow everyones doing really well.
Cant wait to start mine properly and loose some wieght and let you all know. Its nice to have motivation xx

Cant wait to start mine properly and loose some wieght and let you all know. Its nice to have motivation xx

I find this site so helpful as I know theres other real women who have goals to reach. I keep motivated by reading the posts and surrorting others and getting support back. Im sure you'll reach all your goals and make lots of friends on this site :hugs:

im sure you'll lose those 18lbs in no time :thumbup:

Morning girls x
Have had a yogurt and special K bar for breakfast and am about to head out to Tesco to get ingredients for this - https://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/inside_out_cheeseburger.html

Im might do some sweet potato wedges with it too. The burger looks so yummy :winkwink:
Was tempted to order a pizza last night, so this is my home made take away fix :winkwink:
Hows everyone else this morning?

Im off to boots soon to get my shake powder. then will get fruit and other stuff nearer my proper date.xx which flavours do you recomend x

Iv reached my target 14st exactly :D

:happydance: well done :happydance:
Im hoping to have lost another 3lbs this week. Im having a rest day today. No exercise for me :cry:
I think I might be getting addicted to exercise:dohh:
I just love working out then seeing how long iv been going and I feel really proud of myself. I weigh friday so hopefully. Ill post my new weight saturday evening

well done on reaching ur target mummytoamber :)

well ive been on my treadmill managed 6mile easy :shock: cant believe it so chuffed, although my knee is now agony *sob* lol

not been so good on the food front, had a greggs oops and now im munching a bombay bad boy pot noodle lol!!!....its weird though im totally not in the mood for eating these past few days :shrug:

im the same rach, im basically living on snack a jacks :dohh:
well done for 6miles!!!! i couldnt run 6metres :rofl:
try not to push yourself too hard with your knee though love
:hugs:

i know i think i might have done too much, i got off and had to sit down i could see stars :rofl: god im sooo unfit.

might start with 3miles a day and see how i do...i find running quite relaxing tbh its alot easier than road running too.

me and food arent having a good relationship right now :haha:

shakes and snack a jacks and go ahead bars for me....next weigh in not lookin good right now :blush:

Me either...yak...why does it take soooooo long to lose weight lol!!

i need to get crackin.
never know what might happen over the next month or so
:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back