• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Motivation Group

well done mummytoamber! :happydance:

and good job on the exercise Rachy!

Good job on the 6 mile run!
I cant run for 6 seconds. Im such a girl! My OH is fitter then me and he hasnt exercised properly for years :growlmad:
Its not fair! Ive just had the burgers I mentioned in my last post. They are amazing! I used chilli instead of paprika and they were heaven. I had them with roasted sweet potato wedges. Im stuffed now!

Hey girls, its so good to read that you are doing so well, I have put 1lb on, so feeling a bit narked at the min, but I did go over on my diet but I did exercise for 5 days last week, so i am thinking without the workouts it would have been a lot worse, so I am trying to focus on a positive!

I really want to do well in the next 2 weeks and lose as much as i can, I am going to cape town on holiday and need to really be good when I am there, as i want to be 11stone by the end of June so we can start TTC again........... sorry for the whinge just feel a bit let down at the min!

hi everyone.
Need a bit of advice, as you know im going to start diet in 2 weeks time. Thing is I have to have 2 toast before I go to bed due to my diabetes and just wondered how i can fit this in with my snacks so that im not eating over what i should xx

A 1lb gain is so bad. It might just be because of all the exercise. Working out makes your muscles weigh more. Thats why the day before I weigh myself I workout out for 30 mins thursday morning.
I have to do my 1hr workout today at some point. Cant be bothered right now though :nope:

hi everyone.
Need a bit of advice, as you know im going to start diet in 2 weeks time. Thing is I have to have 2 toast before I go to bed due to my diabetes and just wondered how i can fit this in with my snacks so that im not eating over what i should xx

faye you checked you can actually do this diet? Was a thread posted on slimfast website about ifcan go on the diet, maybe go have a look? It says few who can't do it on the tin.

i think it would be fine though :)

I had a look but no one had replied to it. aslong as i look after my sugars and dont take too much insulin i will be fine. should i use my toast as one of my snacks ?

I had a look but no one had replied to it. aslong as i look after my sugars and dont take too much insulin i will be fine. should i use my toast as one of my snacks ?

I see
could still have 3 snacks & your toast if it dont go over 1400 cals :)

Hey girls, its so good to read that you are doing so well, I have put 1lb on, so feeling a bit narked at the min, but I did go over on my diet but I did exercise for 5 days last week, so i am thinking without the workouts it would have been a lot worse, so I am trying to focus on a positive!

I really want to do well in the next 2 weeks and lose as much as i can, I am going to cape town on holiday and need to really be good when I am there, as i want to be 11stone by the end of June so we can start TTC again........... sorry for the whinge just feel a bit let down at the min!

You could have gained that 1lb for many reasons. Way i see it is, its 1lb, not 11lb. You should shift that no bother again. Chin up :thumbup: your doing great!

Thanks Hun, I had ordered some clothes for my hols and they arrived this morning, some size 14 jeans, and I got in them, got a small bit of overhang, but I felt great getting in them..........so my positivity is up and I am thinking if I keep up what I have been doing (without the extra naughties I had last week) I shall feel just as good when I go away and I will look good too. Which is why we are all doing this, its to make us feel good in our clothes and feel better x x

It sounds so superficial but I think our confidence helps us to feel good every day. x x

:hi: Evening all! Sorry I've not been around. Hannah took a fall at the playground today so we had to rush to the doctor :dohh: she's fine though and I didn't cheat even though I was super stressed! :yipee:

Vickie - glad hannah is fine :)

Scottish gal no idea... WW 125ml is 80cals

Go onto a data base & type in the wine it'll probably give u cals per 100ml or something.

I have no idea the cals in my lunch i feel sooo bad :\ its a cajun chicken wrap from costcos with salad + dip.. well if its over 600casl its only 3rd time ive gone over, usually am 100-200 cals under so hopefully my body shall enjoy it haha.

mummytoamber- try not to worry you always stick to your right amount and surely it wouldnt be too much over?

well i drank a bottle of wine last night and hadnt eaten all day apart from some breadsticks so was really ill.
gonna need to go get a mcds or somethin today and some full sugar irn bru.
feel like a right twat.
lost 2pounds in one night but wouldnt recommend it :rofl:

I could find cals for a turkey wrap they use to do was 810 cals lol.
I havent fnished it but my god im stuffed!

I havent drank more than 125ml since 7th march (oh birthday) im gunna be gone after few pints when i have some.

yeah a full bottle of wine wasnt a good idea...ive not drank much since having lo.
drank it threw a straw as well :rofl: classy!

hi everyone :hi:
how we all getting on?
i weighed today and have lost four pounds.
its alright because ive not stuck on a diet over the last few weeks and am kind of starting a fresh today. done ok so far and going to do a tummy toning dvd in a bit

despite a very busy week with not alot of exercise, I managed to lose 3lbs. My scales ares so close to 13 st. I am very positive. Out of curiosity much would you have to lose to drop a dress size? Im still not able to wear my size 12s :cry: Hopefully Il lose another 3lbs this friday. Ive done a 1hr bike and 45 mins walking today, so plenty of exercise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->