• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Motivation Group

well done love, 3lbs is fabby.
im not sure about clothes size but im 12stone and still cant fit back into my size 12's.
keep your chin up though. you will get there!! :)
xx

inge- can you give me your correct start weight, goal, current and loss so far.
i dont think your details were properly entered.
they dont add up :wacko:

My start wieght was 13st 12lbs. My goal is 9st. and my current is 13lbs 6lbs

How is everyone this morning? Im feeling sick this morning. Think its because im at the end of my pill packet soon. Im on my break and have to take my 'blank' pill. Ive got 3 days left and no period yet but I have the cramps and sickness. So not in a foddy mood today :(

Hey girls!Sorry have not been on,its been one of those weeks!!

NO weight updates to post as dont get weighed for another 10days,I cheated badly yesterday and got through a lot of wine with friend :dohh:

Oh well!!

How everyone getting on?x

dizzyspells- wouldnt worry- did you have a good time? thats the main thing :thumbup:
im a bit of a disaster just now too tbh, sticking to slimfast sometimes and other days when im out i eat proper meals.
not sure next plan. i am tempted to try atkins again and make sure i stick at it, would lose the weight fast. but its soooo hard!! would need to make up a 2week meal plan or something. because i ran out of ideas and got bored or eating the same food last time
inge- hope you feel better soon :hugs:

im on same waggon as scottishgal. In 2 minds at moment about slimfast after few discoveries. Its a hugehuge shame i was really loving the plan, may look to see if there is an alternative shake.
im still ill, full of cold.
looking forward to weigh in day as be 2nd week since the last.

hope everyone feels better.
I've only got a week till i start so im making sure most of the bad foods are out of the cupboards.x

pink23- you were planning on starting slimfast werent you?
mummytoamber has just looked into it and found that its WAY above your daily sugar intake and is making us feel quite ill when we dont stick to it- headaches, tired, lightheaded.
obviously is totally up to you but would look into it a wee bit more before you start :thumbup: because we are both now considering weaning ourselves off of it

hope everyone feels better.
I've only got a week till i start so im making sure most of the bad foods are out of the cupboards.x

all im going to say is check my post in scottishgals slim fast thread.

the :witch: is here :cry: Im very crampy and craving bad food. Had a packet of crisp and a snack bag of chocolate fingers and a cheese sandwhich today. I dont think il have another meal today. I have some raspberry sorbet I might have later with the OH. Might help the cramps.
Ive also done 1hr on my bike and 100 stomach crunches. My abs were burning after though :nope:
Ive done 3 hrs on my bike since weigh in day on friday. So im pleased with myself. I go food shopping with my mum tomorow so can get some more good food then.

well done inge for still exercising.
hope you feel better soon xx

ooh i will go and check now. if its sugary its not to good for my diabetes. off to have a look x

I felt horrible and crmapy but made myself do it. Felt good to know I had the will power to push through it. My appetite is missing because of my period being here but im craving so much rubbish. OH's car had crisp in so I had a pack..mmmm...smoky bacon...:wacko:

we been this food centre of local food.
got 4 good sized brown buns ( rather flat like, lol)
so had 1 of them tuna & lettuces. Followed with 1 go ahead slice & small slice of cheesecake = me happy :)
going on cross trainer in the moment, hope to manage 15mins. Got slight headache like.

I used to love my cross trainer :cloud9:
But it broke cos I used it too much and the join in the arm broke. I love my bike now

aye im using both.. Im burning twice cals in half time compared to bike so loving it atm.
think going go on ebay see what else i can pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->