• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Motivation Group

I just have the bike and ab trimmer at the moment. I cant really get anything else as theres not enough room for it. Im trying to doa t least 3 hrs a week bike. Ive done that already since friday so im on for at least 4hrs this week.

what you girls think of this-

https://www.ehow.com/way_5208536_juice_based-detox-diet.html

im trying to lose weight pretty quick. got something on in 3weeks...

:flower:

scottishgal - I would love to do something like that. But at the mo I dont have the money to get a uicer/blender and all the fruit/veg I would need :nope: I might try it in September time after Ive hopefully paid off my college fee's. It looks good. I dont think I could stick it for long though.
I have done 4 hrs of bike since friday and I wanna keep going! I think someones getting a bit too addicted to exercise....:blush:

oh my god..Ive been so hungry today! I had 2 slices ofd WW toast and a cheese sandwhich with WW bread. Might have another 2 slices toast later about 3-4pm then have my low cal evening meal at 7pm? I keep looking at my bike and am not sure if I can be bother today:nope:
I will do it , just not yet! I hope I can lose another 3lbs this week. :thumbup: Il be so happy if I can. Hows eveyone else today?

mine was locally produced so no idea on cals, so having tiny slices a day lol.

Evening girls!
I did my 50mins on bike yesterday. I think iv done 3hrs 50mins/4hrs 50mins this week. Im not sure as I cant remeber if I worked out monday :blush:
I hope iv lost another 3lbs this week. I took my measurements and my hips are 39inchs and waist is 34inchs. That feels huge! My waist was a 27inch 2 years ago!

34" for your waist, wouldnt complain with that, mine 38"

im totally wrecked tonight like, not had much energy but managed to burn 600 cals so does me :)

i lost 3lb since last weigh in, i noticed youved added on my 0.5lb so it'll only need to -2.5lbs

3lbs is good :thumbup:
mummytoamber - you made me eat a slice of banoffee cheesecake! OH bought 2 as it was 2 for £3 in tesco and I resisted til he just had a slice.
It was so good. Banoffee pie is the one dessert I cant resist! Im doing a 1hr bike today then some stomach crunches and reverse crunches. Then its weigh day tomorow morning :cry: damn OH, iv probably lost nothing cos his junk food :( My AF is still here so thats why it was so hard to resist. He has saturday off this week so hopefully wont eat to much junk. Hows everyone else this morning?

I doubt 1 bit going make a huge differance if any. If you'd ate it every day (big pieces) then aye you may have gained but how much your exercising i doubt it.
If you dont treat yourself & be strict all the time more likely to binge out.

Thank you

Iv got AF cramping mainly in the evening/through the night. Im having off day with exercise as i was reading it can benefit your losses too.

I try to have 1/2 days off from exercise but I get bored if I dont workout! Never thought id say that. I used to hate exercise. I actually told my OH how much I weigh and he wasnt recoiling in horror and disgust as I thought he would. He said I dont look my wieght abnd he loves me as I am. He said as long as Im happy he's behind me. Im gonna be so pleased when I get into the 12st area. Only 6lbs to go. I hate AF at the moment. Im feeling very sick and dont wanna do anything. I have about 2-3" to go till I fit into my size 12s so fingers crossed :shrug:

oh my go :wacko::wacko:
I got a job! I went for interview for sainsburys canteen in trowbridge on 17th may and havent heard til today. I start weds 23rd at 8am. Im so happy. Im doing a maths gcse and business diploma in sept and im now applying to do my science gcse's again now I have a secure weekend job!

oh my god :wacko::wacko:
I got a job! I went for interview for sainsburys canteen in trowbridge on 17th may and havent heard til today. I start weds 23rd at 8am. Im so happy. Im doing a maths gcse and business diploma in sept and im now applying to do my science gcse's again now I have a secure weekend job!

yey on job inge:thumbup:
Well ive just done my weekly shop and will be starting my diet sunday. i will try and walk in the day and probably every other day go on the wii. ive got ea active so will do an hour on there sometimes and wii fit to.
Hope everyone is well xx still 11st 10 so thats good x

evening all x
Am a bit anxious to weigh in tomorow. Ive done a 1hr bike session today. Might do another 30 mins later(?) not sure yet. I feel bored so exercise is the answer! Am incredibly happy as the job and colloege situation is so good. Have sent for an application to re take my science gcse so I'll be so busy the next year. College is a 1hr wlak from my house so I'l have plenty of exercise from that :happydance: Cant wait til september!

i have lost 2lbs this week. Thats 8lbs in 3 weeks :happydance:

hi all x
Well i have just trackey my calories for whati have eaten today so i have offically started my diet and will weigh myself next sunday.
I made turkey stir fry for tea yummy xx

:hi: hi all, sorry ive been mia
inge- well done on weight loss and on the job!!
pink23- stir fry sounds fab!! what diet have you decided on?

i started my juice diet/detox today and im STARVING!!! hopefully it will be worth it though. going to tidy and then do exercise dvd :) feeling quite upbeat about it.
im meeting someone in just under four weeks so thats my aim. to try and have lost weight and be healthy eating in small portions by then. hopefully that will keep me going a bit too

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"