Motivation Group

okay

well done inge.

500mins of exercise done since monday
3539 cals burnt

Well done on the exercise! :thumbup:
Ive done 2 hours so far. Didnt exercise saturday or today as Im with the OH. I ll do another 1hr tomorow. A huge plus came yesterday; my size 14 jeans are getting loose around the hips and bum! I never need a belt with them but yesterday they kept slipping down so had to find a belt quick :blush:
Hopefully size 12 is close :cloud9:

its interesting how clothes fit differently on us.
how tall are you inge?

im now where near 14s yet im like 4/5lb higher than you lol.

Im about 5"6/5"7(?) not too sure. I think its more 5"7. OH doesnt think im this size either :nope: He thinks I look not even 12 stone, he must be blind :dohh:
I think I just carry the weight funny and its not very noticable when I gain/lose. I hope when Ive lost the first stone its more noticable.

Am craving exercise! Have had 2 slices of WW plain malt bread, a bowl of raspberry sorbet (homemade!) and about to have a jacket potato with beans and cheese. Might have another jacket potato later, or maybe have 2 small ones now?

im meeting someone in just under four weeks so thats my aim.
:flower:

Weird that, me too! :shock:

I've also started being good lately. Having Jacket Potato with Salad for dinner at work etc. Then when I finish, I buy a salad to take home for the evening. I always find myself wondering if the Daily Amounts on the package are actually correct?

I want to start running again, so might do that. I'm trying to get my hands on the Nike for iPod gizmo and give that a go! Or, I'll just make an epic running playlist!

Wish me lucks. :thumbup:

scottishgal - Inge made a boo-boo :blush:
I have just realised after 3 weeks that my scales were wrong :dohh:
I actually started at 13st 8lb and am now 13st. I was 4lbs out :dohh:
I cant believe I didnt realise!!

:hi: everyone! Just checking in! Sorry I've been MIA, life is crazy with a toddler around :lol:

how's everyone doing? lots of losses?

im meeting someone in just under four weeks so thats my aim.
:flower:

Weird that, me too! :shock:

I've also started being good lately. Having Jacket Potato with Salad for dinner at work etc. Then when I finish, I buy a salad to take home for the evening. I always find myself wondering if the Daily Amounts on the package are actually correct?

I want to start running again, so might do that. I'm trying to get my hands on the Nike for iPod gizmo and give that a go! Or, I'll just make an epic running playlist!

Wish me lucks. :thumbup:

:rofl:
your in trouble!!!!

good luck :winkwink:

scottishgal - Inge made a boo-boo :blush:
I have just realised after 3 weeks that my scales were wrong :dohh:
I actually started at 13st 8lb and am now 13st. I was 4lbs out :dohh:
I cant believe I didnt realise!!

thats ok, will fix it now, least its a good boo-boo and your 4lbs lighter than you thought :thumbup:

:hi: everyone! Just checking in! Sorry I've been MIA, life is crazy with a toddler around :lol:

how's everyone doing? lots of losses?

:hi:
how are you gettin on?
im on a juice diet/detox now (or meant to be)
had a takeaway last night :blush:
im too scared to weigh myself just now so going to leave it a bit i think :flower:

doing good :)

lost 49 pounds now :thumbup:

a juice/detox doesn't sound like much fun to me, how do you like it?

its quite hard, the first few days i was really hungry.
started it on monday so not that far into it and had to start again today after last night.
eating last night gave me a sore tummy though cause i hadnt eaten in days so wont be doing that again in a hurry.
rachydaz has done them before so she's keeping me right.
the amounts you can have are quite tiny though eg. 3 bananas, 1oz grapes and 4 juices then just water in between.
thats great on your loss. how much more are you wanting to lose before hannah's birthday?

my goal was 50 pounds by Hannah's birthday so I should hit that unless I have a major set back. Hoping to hit 53 lost than I'll be halfway there :thumbup:

that does sound hard, how long are you supposed to do the juice diet?

my goal was 50 pounds by Hannah's birthday so I should hit that unless I have a major set back. Hoping to hit 53 lost than I'll be halfway there :thumbup:

that does sound hard, how long are you supposed to do the juice diet?

the diets just a temporary thing. few weeks tops i think or its quite dangerous.
not sure what i'm going to do yet. just wait and see how things go.
it will decrease my appetite though which is good cause i eat quite big portions.

thank you :)
and im sure you will definitly meet your goal before hannah's birthday.
well done on your loss since you were last on, updated for you, hope its right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"