Motivation Group

am v upset. just had a row with OH and he's stormed out. its 11pm aswell :cry:

looks right except that I *think* I'm at 201 not 201.5

thanks for updating :)

:hugs: Inge

:hugs:thanks vickie. Am just in need to talk to someone as I dont want to end us. We were planning our whole future and now he's being so horribel to me :cry:

inge :hugs:
pm me if you want to talk about it

thanks x x
its fine now. He just went to the takeaway :nope: and came straight back home.
We had a long talk and turns out he is just as upset as I am about having to stop TTC. I thought he didnt care so Im happy he feels the same as I do.
Thanks for everyones support though :hugs:
Anyway.. back to the diet! Im about to have some toast and then Il be walking into town with my brother, so thats at least 1hr of walking today. Then Il do my 1hr on bike later on. Tomorow I wont doing any exercise as Il be at OH's to watch football...fun (!)

well done on loss MTA :thumbup:
inge- glad things are better now.

i just made me own juice for the first time. was nice, think theres more on the unit than in the glass though. :blush: made some for the rest of the day too. saves me doin it later. never realised how much fruit you need to use to get a full glass. its a lot

MTA- what did you decide to do with slimfast? you weaning yourself off it?

whats your plan now? are you just going to have a calorie controlled diet or...?

Just doing what i was before, eat good, move more as it did work as i lost 31lbs so, if i can lose that again, thats me sorted lol.

Today my legs are feeling the burn! I did 25 lunges and 25 squats and 1hr bike yesterday. Today I walked to town (30min each way) and walked around ALOT. I left the house at 1 and got back 4:50(!)
God knows what took so long. Now my legs are aching and burning! Hopefully I have another loss in the morning.
Everyone seems to be doing so well. Today I ate ; 2 slices of toast, a cheeseburger in town, a small bowl of ice cream, and a 400 cal sweet chilli chicken+noodle meal. I feel so bad after all that!

afternoon ladies :thumbup:
I dont have scales as OH's house so after a heavy breakfast :dohh: I weighed myself :dohh:
I was still 13st :cry:
BUT I weighed mysaelf last thursday evening and then again friday morning and id lost 2lbs. So Il weigh myself tomorow before I eat to get a better reading. I think I might have only lost a pound. I dont think Ive done that good this week. But I start my new job on wednesday so I will get a 1hr walking and a 6hr work day soon. My mum brought me some green tea diet pills from holland and barrett today. She lost quite a bit of weight when she used them so Il start taking them tomorow. Hopeully they might help me lose an extra pound or two a week

If you STS at least you maintained you weightm thats better than gaining.

imo i think diet pills are wrong, you personally dont need them, good luck on them though.

ive updated my pictures am over moon with the results!

Bought a health over load today. Fruit, Salads, Yogurts etc. Got me some new jogging bottoms and the Nike+ for iPod.

Going out to try it now and see what I can burn. :)

If you STS at least you maintained you weightm thats better than gaining.

imo i think diet pills are wrong, you personally dont need them, good luck on them though.

ive updated my pictures am over moon with the results!

I got them on a spur of the moment. I know I dont need them but I got down as Ive been loising 2-3lbs a week and the scales stayed the same this week. I dont think Il ever take the tbh :dohh:
I do think I havent been as strict on myself as in past weeks. As the weathers been so hot I cant be bothered to cycle for 1hr and do leg+stomach exercises, while eating healthy food. Id rather sit down with an ice cream!
But tomorow Im getting back on track. Im getting a weekend worth of good food and going to exercise a bit more. I dont want my weight to stick at 13st forever. At the moment 9st is so far away I think I want a quick fix. However I do know quick fixes are bad for you and dont last forever so I wont be going down that route. As you said, at least I didnt gain :happydance:

Evening girls x
Im doing good today. Did 1hr 30mins on my bike today.
Will do same tomorow but will be changing speeds alot. So say 3 mins steady pace, 2 mins fast to hopefully make a bigger impact.
Hoping to lose 3lbs by friday weigh in.

I weighed 11st 9lb this morning so 1lb lost yey. im just happy i lost some and hopefuly by december im a nice weight when we hopefully ttc again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->