Motivation Group

congratulations pink x
My new job starts tomorow and im so excited! Hopefully I do ok. I had 4 slices of pizza last night but I have done 1hr30 exercise everyday since saturday so it should be fine. Thats the only naughty thing Iv had and will have this week.

well done pink23

inge you deserve a treat!! you do lots of exercise, im sure you'll burn it off in no time.
good luck for tomorrow with new job too :flower:

im going back on atkins today and i will stick to it this time. feel hungry already but should pass in a few days. need to do plenty exercise too.
i feel so lazy though :(

hows everyone else getting on?

Thanks x
Iv really got into exercising now. I take 1/2 days off a week but I love getting on my bike and cycling for 1hr+ to music. I might be going out for a meal tomorow to a chinise buffett to celebrate my new job but it depends on who can make it. Ive had a clementine craving today and just eaten loads of them :blush:

All fine over here!

850mins of exercise last week, burnt off just over 4 days of food :)

Hoping to god for 2lb loss to take me to 50lb in total, not much further to go!!

Good luck tomorrow inge.

850mins in a week :happydance:
Oh my god! That sounds so much! How much was that roughly in a day and what type of exercises? You should have no problem losing 2lbs this week

wow MTA thats loads!! well done you.
im sure you will have no probs losing that

Thats exercise logged from monday till sunday, but thank you! So i dont know what it is from thursday to thursday unless i worked that out again.

Erm inge i'll go check on my log at daily for you.

Cross trainer/bike/wii fit/wii games/walking/cleaning(I spend few hours a day doing this with 2 messy girls lol) I cut the back garden grass yesterday took me just over an 1hr, we have alot its on a hill, was like 500cals burnt lol. So think im going to take that up a bit more.

Ive just proper in my first proper cake, doing an england theme 1, hope it helps them win tomorrow! lmao.

Hope the aktins works better for you this time scottishgal.

the last time i lost 6lbs in 4days so i just need to keep at it and not cave this time because it really does work

Alot people on fitness pal that are on that diet.

Inge - Average 40mins a day. Think it was slighly up this week i did over 5 hrs of working on sunday as i went to chessington!

Thanks for that
Ive just done a 30min cycle. Might do some squats and press ups, I can only do 20 of each at the mo as Im such a girl :wacko:
All my exercise is done in my room with the door firmly closed. I hate people seeing me exercise!
Ive done 5hrs cycling in 4 days so Im proud of myself. Only exercise Il do tomorow is working 8-2pm so Il have a nice rest hopefully.
I also need some help with breakfast idea's. At the mo I eat 1-2 piece of toast, if that. I want to go tesco tonight to get some bits for breakfasts and work lunches. Any idea's? I hate milk and muesli mixed with yogurt is icky to me as is porridge. I cant eat much in the mornings as 2 pieces of toast leave me with a heavy tummy, same with anything I eat in the mornings.

I worked 8am til 4:!5pm today :coffee: My feet kill but suprisingly im not tired:coffee:
I went to bed at midnight and got up at 7am so I should be a little tired.
My diet today has been ; a sandwich with one slice of sliced cheese, same again but with 2 slices of chicken and am about to have a chicken tikka good for you asda meal with naan bread :happydance:.
I havent done any exercise but working has compensated for that!
Also my manager said I did great :happydance: She was so nice to me and its a tiny canteen in the new Trowbridge Sainsburys for staff. It doesnt open til next wednesday but its already so busy with staff.
Hows everyone elses day been?

Hiya. My feet are on fire!!!
8-4 shift is leaving me knackered and I cant be bothered to work out. Ive done 5hrs of bike this week but havent done any since tuesday. I walked for 1hr today and was on my feet constantly for another 8hrs at work. Is it bad I havent worked out? I might life my OH's weights later if I can be bothered! Ive eaten ; 2 pieces of toast, and two yogurts. Dinner is lean mince and potatoes...my favehappydance:

not had another meal inge? Sounds like ainteating enough.

working its self is a workout.

My appetites gone recently. Ive never had much of one to be honest. I dont feel hungry in the morning and feel bloated and sick if I do eat early. Then lunch is something small like a yogurt as I dont like having a heaving stomach when Im busy. Then evening is usually my best meal, I try to eat lean meat, veg and potato/brown pasta/brown rice.
I dont want to force myself to eat when Im not hungry so I just wait til I feel hungry :shrug:

better to actually eat large brekki, medium dinner, small tea. How i try to do it. I won't eat pasta for tea to high in carbs for my liking.
i understand can't force ya self for your organs/ breathing need consume over 1000 cals alone

better to actually eat large brekki, medium dinner, small tea. How i try to do it. I won't eat pasta for tea to high in carbs for my liking.
i understand can't force ya self for your organs/ breathing need consume over 1000 cals alone

G-day girls! Inge is a v positive bunny today. As you all know I was gonna go to college and study a business diploma so I could go into catering management. Well, I talked to OH last night and he said, "what would you do if they asked you to do FT work?" I said Id take it straight away, no hesitation!
I told my lovely manager Lou, and she said she'l ask her boss and get back to me. She said its almost a certainty it will happen, and I can train for a work based NVQ in Hospitaliy Supervisory skills whilst I work FT. Am so pleased as that means, better money, more hours, being able to save for a house,wedding (some day) and a baby. I also want to have laser eye surgery before April and thats about £1600 for both eyes. Everything is working so good atm.
Also the head of the company came in and said to Lou, that he was so impressed that someone my age was so good and hard working, professional, :cloud9: I didnt hear that til the end of the day but im still so pleased that iv been noticed.
Tomorow its just me and the chef and I havent be in a role like that for a while. I used to work every sunday by myself but not for the last year! Ill be fine though. Cant wait x x

Thats great news Inge :happydance:
Sounds like your having a really good day :)
Fab about the job

Thanks, its what I really want to do so its great news. I havent weighted yet as Ive been busy and away from scales. Out of interest, Iv used some calorie counter websites and most of them say I would burn up to 200 cals an hour with the work I do. Can I trust those numbers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->