Motivation Group

I dont think im hungry , Think im bored i was so tempted to buy chinesse but never had enuff money in my purse and im not that hungry to walk to the bank lol lookws like its pasta for me :)

me n mason just had cottage pie i made and fruit cocktail for pudding :) im stuffed lol

DRINK WOMAN lol....noooo crisps...u can do it lol....*said in her strict voice* :haha:

thanks babe :hugs:

i have refrained so far.
im drinking some sparkling sugar free flavoured water.
not sure if im allowed it but it says it only has a trace of carbs?!
im gonna make dinner at 7.
a kind of fajita mix but without the wrap and with some other veggies.
need to go get some sugar free jelly tomorrow and some whipped cream so i can have something sweetish for after.

im just so so hungry!!!!!! :cry:

ooo pasta sounds yummy!!...altho does a chines :haha:

i HATE feeling hungry but it will pass hun, ur just used to heavier foods in ur bell :hugs:

i know. my mum said the 2nd and 3rd days are the worst.
going light headed and stuff.
dreading it!!!
things are gonna get way worse before they get better.

i'd kill for some cottage pie and fruit cocktail after...can u bring me some?! :)

eeeek....well just think by the end of the week ull be in the swing of things and hopefully feeling better :)

Ill send ya some now hun, theres leftovers :haha:

haha, dont think it would taste as good after being sent threw the post!

i hope to lose quite a lot in this first week but we shall see!!

dani - i was like that when i was younger couldn't eat brekki, pigged out at dinner but then i did 1hr on threadmill so all balanced out.

If you don't already id suggest getting up around 7am( very hard if not morning person i know, properly took me 3yrs to get into waking up earlier) by time 9:30am comes am usually hungry after doing bit house work for session on the bike. Then id start dinner at 11:45am have it ate by 12:45pm even if its just a sandwich.

Big problem ive had is my fluid intake all together never been a huge drinker (apart from cider lol!) after good research on how much we need water today iv started drinking alot. Im meant be drinking at least 2L on slim fast diet anyways. I have cut out all fizzy drinks that's helped in weight iv lost already.

btw dani, look fab how you are!

Hi... I am just going to force my self to eat breakfast , when I was pregnant I ate breakfast every day for my baby and in time I got used to it, But when I had kye I went back to my old habbits.. I would rather force my self to eat brekkie than get up at 7am lol

I am quite good at taking fluids its just what I choose to ddrink, juice etc but I am going to drink plenty of water I have drank 1.5L of water so far today and damn has my bladder noticed!!!

Thanks for the compliment but I am over weight for my height I dont know my exact height but its between 5ft3 and 5ft5, I will do a full weight in thingy majig and height check at one of those boots things tommorow, Coz I could have sworn I was 13 stone But my scales seem to be telling me 12?????? I need to tone up and most of all just feel confident within my self and body!!!1

Thanks

Hows ur slim fast diet going? How much are u looking to loose???

Haha dont blame you with getting up at 7am lol
Oh yeah its like being preg again with the loo trips, first day in like years iv drank so much fluids.

Ohh thats how i need to feel again.

Its actually going fine.. Im surprized i thought id be like ' food food food ' but im not which is brill, first goal is 5st, then 7st depending on how i feel. like you alot of toning needed for the over hang, lol!

Here my starting pic's & pictures from 24.4.10 ( last pic, baggy top!)
Going start my own weightloss thread add some skin pics in my stomach going down :)

I had cheese sandwich for tea, done me :)

Attachments

• Picture 101.jpg
    Picture 101.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 100.jpg
    Picture 100.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Picture 172.jpg
    Picture 172.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 173.jpg
    Picture 173.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
^^ Ditto there!...u both look great!...im not brave enough to post piccies i dont think lol

oh well girlies- just had my dinner

1x healthy eating chix breast, half a pepper and mushrooms all fried in oil
Mange tout and babycorn steamed.
then mixed together with jamican jerk spice. dont think i coulda eaten it plain

i have yogurts in the fridge but not meant to eat dairy. its an activia fruit pot
any opinions? do you think i could eat it?

dinner sounds lush!...hmmm if ur not meant to eat dairy i wouldnt...dont wanna half stick to it...but up to u hun!...do u have anythin else for pudding?

hi all well what a blinking night had 2 of my children up being sick all night and they are still going bless them all that with a new baby and a hubby who does not feel great but its a great way to loose weight running around after them and not really eating out of the fear that i will be sick (i hate it so much) lol xx

I hope your family gets to feeling better. I hope you don't get sick either.

i have yogurts in the fridge but not meant to eat dairy. its an activia fruit pot

I have jerk everything, jerk chicken, jerk pork etc ...Is it fattening? I should ask my partner actually he is jamaican lol He told me rice is fattning and we eat that nearly every day????

Is there nto a alternative thing u could have instead of the yog if you are not supposed to have it?? I am a real sweet tooth..yaikes!!

me n mason just had cottage pie i made and fruit cocktail for pudding :) im stuffed lol

DRINK WOMAN lol....noooo crisps...u can do it lol....*said in her strict voice* :haha:

cottage pie MmMmMmMMmMmm Don't my mouth is watering!!!! It is so easy to make aswell I havn't had it in years..Do u make it with veg or beans?

nope didnt have anything.
decided to have the yogurt. dont wanna waste food.
will have one a day until theyre done.
hopefully should still have a good weightloss
its only a little yogurt and im not eating anythin else wrong.
still feel hungry :( think its more maybe my head thinking i need food rather than actually needin it. make sense?

I have jerk everything, jerk chicken, jerk pork etc ...Is it fattening? I should ask my partner actually he is jamaican lol He told me rice is fattning and we eat that nearly every day????

Is there nto a alternative thing u could have instead of the yog if you are not supposed to have it?? I am a real sweet tooth..yaikes!!

can have sugar free jelly with whipped cream
get some tomorrow
im regrettin eatin the yogurt now from whats been said on here :( damn!

can have sugar free jelly with whipped cream
get some tomorrow
im regrettin eatin the yogurt now from whats been said on here :( damn!

Aww dont be too tough on ur self!!! Keep up the good work hunni:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->