Movement + first baby + anterior placenta

Ty ladies! I think I felt baby the other day. There was some swirling and fluttering then it suddenly disappeared. It's just so hard because I always have gas these days lol but that time felt different. Idk. It just sucks having no reassurance he's doing ok in there. I keep having nightmares I'll go onnfor my anatomy scan and lose him. It's been a picture perfect pregnancy that I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop

Ty ladies! I think I felt baby the other day. There was some swirling and fluttering then it suddenly disappeared. It's just so hard because I always have gas these days lol but that time felt different. Idk. It just sucks having no reassurance he's doing ok in there. I keep having nightmares I'll go onnfor my anatomy scan and lose him. It's been a picture perfect pregnancy that I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop

:hugs: I feel that way even being in third tri. It's the curse of knowing what loss feels like. I was so naive with my first pregnancy and I ended up having a MMC. After that it kinda ruined the fun a bit with my next pregnancy. And than I lost another after my second. Have faith. You have made it super far and within the next few weeks you should know for sure that it's :baby: making those kicks. :flower: worrying just means you'll be a good mama.

Ty that's exactly it. I felt so great at my nt scan since everything looked good and I have never made it that far. And when I did my gender scan at 16w. But my mom (love her to death) knocked me down a few pegs while we were doing my registry and brought up that she had two losses at 5 and 6 months. My doctor said it isn't hereditary so I shouldn't worry, but there is definitely a correlation between relatives according to Dr. google. Idk. My mom says Motherhood is worrying for the rest of your life because even though all her kids are 18-30, she still worries about us lol

I have an anterior this time and it definitely makes a difference in terms of feeling movements. Didn't feel him properly move until 20 weeks (around 18 with my daughter) and even now at 24 weeks, he moves regularly but they are definitely less defined than with my first pregnancy. I really have to concentrate on the movements and they feel quite "weak" in comparison, they're all really low down too, a lot of kicks to the cervix!

I have an anterior placenta as well and this is my 3rd. Honestly I have felt movements for a long time - since around 11 weeks. However there are days when I dont' feel her move much and i do get paranoid. But I'd say since 19 weeks, I've felt her move every day even with an AP. But I think thats 1) because its' not my first 2) she hangs out low, below the placenta. So I can feel lots of movement above my bladder.

Ty. Still not feeling any definitive moment. And SO asks me every day when his son will start kicking hard enough to feel/that he wants to feel his son move and it breaks my heart he can't and I can't

I know it's hard when your SO wants to feel baby move but it will happen, soon! I'm looking forward to my DH feeling the movement too. It's not that he can't he just hasn't yet. I have started seeing movement from the outside now too but he hasn't seen that yet either. Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->