Movements

chezababy

New mummy to baby girl
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm feeling baby moving just below my belly button but I'm only 11-12 weeks (not 100% on the date). This is my second pregnancy so I'm told everything happens quicker but surely it's too early for that. It feels nothing like wind though and I was feeling it whilst lying in bed last night (perhaps lying down shifted the baby's position?) so it was a couple of hours after I'd last eaten so not likely to be digestion. Anyone know baby is high up this early?

I felt babe move early in my second pregnancy, but it was much lower than what you're describing.

So glad I saw this post. I'm 11+3 with my second and I swear I've been feeling the odd movement but dismissed it because I thought it may be a few weeks too early!

A couple of weeks ago I was sure I felt movement (the same side but lower). Both my mum and sister felt movement early with there subsequent pregnancies. It's more the fact that this was much higher that I was wondering about. It felt so much like movement though (I'm only slim and was lying down which apparently helps). It was just like the first movements from my daughter but I didn't feel it from her until about 16 weeks.

This picture was sent to me by a lovely lady on here, always helped me figure out weather it was baby I was feeling or something else. Of course it's only a rough guide but it's good for reference

The other night I could swear I felt tiny twitchy movements down very low, I had a pillow under my butt cuz I was trying to stretch out my lower back and I felt inconsistent movements, didn't feel like gas, I get a lot of that too, but I dismissed it as being too early.. it was in the same place my midwife was looking for the heartbeat today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->