movements

foxyroxie

Reaction score
The 10 movements your supposed to feel a day is that 10 kicks or 10 lots of movement bumps been very quiet compared to normal ive felt movement but nothing like normal i no bumps running out of room in there :haha: but just a bit worried

i would also like to know the answer to this, off to see mid wife in a bit so i will ask her x

Me too! I have noticed the past 3 days that he has hardly moved at all

Me too I'm the same! I think it must be normal if we have all noticed it.

ive noticed my little one has quitened down to.and he doesnt kick anymore.just pushs out.

It's absolutely fine.. the 10 movements don't have to be kicks, it can just be little squirms, hiccups, any movement you feel.
As the baby gets bigger there becomes less room for it to kick about and so things seem much quieter in there. But don't worry, still make sure you keep an eye on movements, but they can be movements of any sort.
Sometimes I can go until 4-5pm without feeling a thing, and then suddenly he'll go mad in the evening! xx

well... I went to hospital yesterday afternoon - for the first time very worried about decreased movements. I was put on a monitor straight away for half an hour and obviously the baby dance started then at full force + hiccups and breathing practice visible through my belly so I knew there was nothing to worry about.
then the lovely midwife gave me a chart and explained that for peace of mind I should mark the kicks as episodes rather than count just 10 kicks during the whole day. she said that of course each baby has a different pattern and you yourself would know when they will be more likely to be active but to try and get around 10 episodes of movement in 24 hours.

I too am feeling decreased movements..I have not really felt anything this morning :nope: I hope my she is ok in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->