Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I want to lose 28lbs all in all, maybe 23, but I have to see what I look like when I get to 180. I personally have never wanted to be skinny. I like my curves, just don't want my curves to be rolls, lol. But I don't think I'll look too healthy past 180 as I have full features. I'm chesty, I have a big butt and thighs, and hips...all of which I like, just want it toned. Plus hubbs doesn't want me too small either. So once this all get toned back up, hopefully 180/175 will look good on me. That should put me about a US size 10 which is what I'm looking for. My goal is to take off 7lbs in the next 4 weeks, then the other 16 by my b'day, Oct 2nd. Then I'll reexamine and see if I want to lose more.

I'm the same Hun I've got a butt and boobs and I'm happy with that . I don't want to be skinny either I like my shape I've just got to tone it up and get rid if some more fat :haha:I would love to get to 162 if I can :thumbup::hugs:sounds like youve it all worked out and its achievable . you looked great just before you got your bfp I remember you posting pics :hugs:

I was 196 in those pics and nicely going into a 12, so I figure 180 will put me about a 10. Plus I remember myself at 180 my senior year in high school and I liked how I looked. When I was 160 I felt like my head was big and my neck was skinny...just looked weird, lol. So I don't want to be that small again.

we all are on the weight loss bus. Hope we all reach our goals soon, but you have been on the speed train T ;-)

seriously! I mean your loss has been huge and quick!

It really hasn't I've been on and off since last march :thumbup::hugs:

:hi: Bmom....I made it over:haha: Yay for new beginnings! You are such an inspiration.......I need to lose 17 lbs in 4 wks before my trip to New York so I can buy some new clothes that don't make me want to hide in them:haha: any suggestions on super quick loss? After a bad eating weekend I am ready to do what I need to do (seeing family haven't seen in 10 yrs and they would be appauled to see me like this:wacko:)

so far today I have had 2 green tea and a protein shake oh and almost 1litre of water....planning on another shake in 1.5 hrs and chicken with greenbeans and broccoli for dinner......gym for 30 min cardio......please ladies keep me accountable.......I am so done with being overweight......it truely disgusts me to see myself now and If I have to be in any family photos.....well it just makes me want to cry :cry:

Peanut hi . I did lipotrim shakes for a week and lost 11 pounds in the first week and i think four the second week . It's hard going but the results are amazing . Three shakes daily . No food and 3 litres water and diet drinks for the first week then a salad and two shakes the second week :thumbup:what you are doing sounds really really good Hun . Maybe just stick with that and you are beautiful my little peanut ❤

Peanut hi . I did lipotrim shakes for a week and lost 11 pounds in the first week and i think four the second week . It's hard going but the results are amazing . Three shakes daily . No food and 3 litres water and diet drinks for the first week then a salad and two shakes the second week :thumbup:what you are doing sounds really really good Hun . Maybe just stick with that and you are beautiful my little peanut ❤

Aww thanks bmom:cloud9: I think I will do the same....so shakes for the week here I come:haha:

I promise it really works but you will be ratty ,hungry ,angry , have headaches and a dry mouth and def no sex drive :haha:

I promise it really works but you will be ratty ,hungry ,angry , have headaches and a dry mouth and def no sex drive :haha:

oh crap it's :sex: week this week:haha: may have to have a few healthy carbs on those nights:haha: I look forward to finally feeling like myself again:thumbup:.....its been 7 yrs now:wacko:

I'm only now starting to feel a bit like my old self :thumbup::hugs:

Well today for breakfast I had what I call my dark Berry smoothie.

It's a mix of frozen strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. I add a banana, some spinach and a bit of water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->