Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Aw I'm so glad dd had a great day :)

Enjoy pizza. I'm so jealous :)

Pizza was delicious :thumbup:didn't go too mad just the two slices :haha:three girls at school today but just for three hours . We were meant to go to movies but they missed buddy so much they wanted to stay here and play with him in the garden . Bless . So far so good with school :thumbup:so I went to B & Q and got some reduced plants for the garden . I bought 7 for 11 pounds and some more gravel for the back as we are still finishing off the garden . Also tried on another dress for the wedding and its so lovely I just can't decide . It's velvet and lace and really comfy and would be great at Xmas too but I still love the maxi so just can't decide and might end up torturing p to get me both :blush:also think af is on her way as I'm eating really bad and tummy is sore and wen we dtd this morning it was uncomfortable :blush:only two weeks till the wedding and I'm still wanting to lose ten pounds :blush:I best get it sorted lol . Hope everyone is ok . Miss you all :hugs:

Oh B get both dress you can wear the Maxi to church too:thumbup:

Kids all in bed and p making work calls . I'm so bored I'm watching cooking videos online lol and it's making me hungry . I've been so good today so I better lose a pound tomorrow lol or else .....

Hi lovely, I can't watch cooking videos either without getting hungry:)

Ugh I'm totally in agony today . Af pains since two or three in the morning during the night . Since I stopped the soy the last few cycles have been agony .even wen I sit down I get a pain right up my vayjay :blush::haha:just picking girls up from school then resting till I take them to their swimming lessons :thumbup:just want af to come for the pains to ease . Still no weight loss this morning but I'm not expecting it now till next week . Anyone any weekend plans ? :hugs:

Bmom maybe you should see a doc ...you shouldn't have pain when you sit down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->