Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Ditto...

What's w that first pic. For a second I thought u'd gone brunette!

Morning ladies so I've dropped 11/2 pounds :thumbup:down to 178 :happydance::happydance:feeling a bit happier but still pissed its taking forever to shift but then again I have lost 14 pounds over the summer holidays and kept it off even thou I gained five whilst away so I guess it's not too bad :thumbup:no idea what to eat today but more than likely shakes fir breakfast then fruit for lunch and noddles veg and chicken for dinner plus 3 litres of water :thumbup:dd restarting school tomorrow . Can't believe that's ten weeks over :cry:praying so hard her first day is positive for her .right best go get hubby out to work and make his breakfast . Have a great day all :hugs:

That's come around so quickly. I hope she has a lovely day at school. I wish our girls went to school together, I bet they'd be great friends :friends:

Well done on getting that stone off too. I always find it harder to diet when the kids are off school. Lots more treats in the house and off work a lot.

I'm sure everything will be fine with your dd at a new school, though I know it's nerve wrecking for you. Let us know how her first day goes!

Ok so I thought I was too chubby for short dress and tights . Found this one today . What do you think ? I could glam it up with nice jewellery and High heels ? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->