Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I'm sorry hun about the pain. Maybe your body is trying to readjust, but I agree maybe seeing a doctor isn't a bad idea. I hope is goes quickly and you start to feel better.

No big plans, just bbqing this weekend as it's Memorial Day on Monday.

Really sorry to hear about the pains Bmom, are you ok? How are you feeling this morning? (And yeh I agree it's worth getting checked out)
Hope today is a much better day for you xxx

Im hanging in there. Just got to wait for follow up scan next Friday to see if there is baby or blighted ovum. Will try and keep distracted :hugs::hugs:

Quick update . Feeling much better this morning . Still no af but at least the pains have gone . Heading to my brothers to help him clean his house as he's moving today .have three bathrooms and five bedrooms to clean lol happy days . Have a great Saturday everyone . Three thinking of you always :hugs:

My heart goes out to you three. I know how awful it is waiting for repeat scans :( You feel kind of in limbo.

Hope it goes well. I'll be thinking bout yu and your bean x

Glad your tummy's better today B x

Bmom I just remembered that you were hoping to get help to put in a second bathroom, did that ever happen? :flower:

Bmom I just remembered that you were hoping to get help to put in a second bathroom, did that ever happen? :flower:

No it never did they had told me due to my sons autism I could qualify and then they came out to assess us and said no right away as he could easy walk up the stairs :shrug:so we still have our morning timetable which starts at 6.30 and ends at eight and gives each of us 15 minutes in the bathroom each morning :blush::haha::hugs:

So I'm home sweet home . Cleaning all done and my brither all settled in :thumbup:hubby ordered me Chinese food and I'm sitting doing nothing the rest of the night :thumbup::hugs:

Morning everyone .as its September the first today and I've been eating Like a pig I'm gonna restart the shakes . So today I'm having tea and water and s orange creme shake for breakfast then vegetable soup for lunch and salad and turkey for dinner . Also 3 litres of water :thumbup:only another 11 days till my friends wedding and my lovely hubby bought me the velvet and lace dress in marks in a size 14 and its pretty fitted so I want to look and feel my best so I'm gonna try my best with diet :thumbup:
Sil lent me lovely bracelet and earrings so looking for shoes with kitten heels that I can wear with black tights and matching clutch bag :thumbup:hubby just wants a new tie as he has a beautiful suit and shirt too . So everyone asleep including buddy on my knee :haha:he's getting too big for it . P has a house call to do today so he's dropping me and kids off in a nearby seaside town and we are gonna have a walk and get kids lunch whilst he's at work . Then tonight will be crazy as four kids all having their first full day at school in morning and I need to get them to bed at nine so its gonna be fun lol anyway that's my day . How's everyone else doing ? It's been pretty quiet around here :hugs::hugs:

You're going to look lovely at the wedding :)

MY oldest starts college on Thurday SOB!! and my other two go back to school on the 10th.
Got all the uniforms sorted now though apart from my son's new bag. Why does he need a new bag when his current one is just fine?!? But apparently it's the most awful thing in the world to have the same bag two years in a row!!!

You're going to look lovely at the wedding :)

MY oldest starts college on Thurday SOB!! and my other two go back to school on the 10th.
Got all the uniforms sorted now though apart from my son's new bag. Why does he need a new bag when his current one is just fine?!? But apparently it's the most awful thing in the world to have the same bag two years in a row!!!

:haha:exactly em it's unheard of using an old bag lol kids bags cost me 57 pounds for four which is probably the cheapest yet . I got Sophie's reduced in easons for ten pounds . Dans is a PAC man bag and cost 25 :wacko:and Lucy got hers for 15 from forbidden planet it's a lovely hippy style bag and the cheapest was Victoria's at seven as it was from a shop called the rusty zip which sells second hand stuff and she pleaded with me to get it . It still had the tag on it too and it's a designer one . Lucy can't wait to go to college . Hope your daughter enjoys it . Must be hard them growing up :hugs:

Morning, hope you enjoy the seaside today and its sunny for you.. I've got to wait til weds for everyone back to school:happydance: then OH not here trying to feed me up during day and I can lose the 7lbs I've put on over the hols.

Morning, hope you enjoy the seaside today and its sunny for you.. I've got to wait til weds for everyone back to school:happydance: then OH not here trying to feed me up during day and I can lose the 7lbs I've put on over the hols.

Morning Dylis yea it will be nice to get back into a routine Hun that's for sure :thumbup:so your hubby is a feeder then like mine lol :haha:Is dd looking forward to school ? :hugs:

It's so hard. My heart is so heavy thinking at some point they're going to move out into that big bad world. That they won't be at home every day for our catch up and I can't just hug them when ever i want :cry:

I know em makes me feel sick even thinking about it . I think I'm gonna make mine move into the same street as me :blush::haha::hugs:

Hi love, glad the pain has settled sounds like a doctors visit might be in order. I'm looking forward to a routine again, kids back at school on Tues. Hope youre fella is looking after you sweetie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Things here are okay- unfortunately I got food poisoning 3 days into our holiday in majorca and still feel rough almost 2 weeks later :growlmad:. I'm back at work tomorrow but i think I might need to give in and see the doctor too :thumbup:.

I can't remember the last time i had sex so by default we appear to have stopped ttc :blush::haha:. We had planned to have regulr shagathons on our 2 weeks off together but I have such bad abdo pain it's not happened, as soon as I feel better i'm leaping on hubby :haha::haha:

Sending lots of love to everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suki :happydance:I've bloody missed you :kiss:sorry to hear you were so ill . That really sucks on holiday . Raging . :growlmad:I've been the same with sex I stupidly thought if I stopped temping and using sc and dtd regularly I would get knocked up but now it's just whatever :haha:hope you feel better soon . Love you Hun :hugs:

So I'm bloody useless :blush:my sil just arrived with an Ashers fresh cream chocolate Swiss roll and a caramel macchiato :blush:

Mmm Swiss roll:blush: would be rude not to eat it.

My Oh always trying to Feed me and also DD had a birthday picnic so loads of party food in house. She doesn't want to go back to school think that excitement all gone and only in year 1:dohh:

Mmm Swiss roll:blush: would be rude not to eat it.

My Oh always trying to Feed me and also DD had a birthday picnic so loads of party food in house. She doesn't want to go back to school think that excitement all gone and only in year 1:dohh:

Aww bless her . You best wait till you eat all the party food then :haha::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->