Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Maybe it's my iPad but I can only see the top half as the bottom blends in with the door :growlmad: top looks good though :winkwink::happydance:

You're lookin fab missus :kiss:
Well done on the weightloss, I know it gets harder but you are doing so well.

Hope tomorrow goes well for your DD :hugs:

xxx

looking FANTASTIC...not surprised! good going Brave!!!

Another 11/2 pounds off today :):):): that's me back at 176 pounds :happydance:been up since six ugh dd back to school today . So far so good . Another hour and she will be gone and the tears will start for me till she's back . Lucky she's only in till twelve till Monday :thumbup:please god make it easy for her :thumbup:so I've my early morning routine down to a t . Loo ,weigh myself :blush: teeth ,cleanse tone moisturise face get buddy from his crate walk buddy uo and down yard till he poops and pees ,washing on ,dishwasher emptied ,cup of tea , get p up and it's only 7.20 A.M lol :hugs:

Busy girl. All I did was wake up and get ready for work to catch my bus. But in my defense I did run up hill to catch it, lol. And you look fab! You should definitely be happy with how you look!

Busy girl. All I did was wake up and get ready for work to catch my bus. But in my defense I did run up hill to catch it, lol. And you look fab! You should definitely be happy with how you look!

I really want to be and I am coming round to the fact that I will always be a curvy girl with boobs and a bum lol thanks Hun . How's you and your ds and hubby ? :hugs:

So dd is home and the first thing she said was "It wasn't as bad as what I thought it was " !!!!!! :happydance::happydance:yes I know I told her that but off course they never believe us lol I brought her and the kids and her friend for lunch and now they are all playing out the back with Buddy :thumbup:such a relief she's ok .Can i just ask everyone please pray for Threebirds that has had bleeding today and yesterday to pray for her and a sticky bean . Love and prayers Hun :hugs::hugs:

happy to hear about your daughter's day!

Sending good thoughts to Three Birds

Thanks indigo and she doesn't have to do P.E ever again :thumbup:she was in such a state about that so it's all good . Thank you for your support . I love you lots :kiss:

So glad school was ok for dd :happydance:

Thinking of you threebirds :hugs: I had spotting pretty much every day from 4-8 weeks so I hope it's nothing :flower:

I really want to be and I am coming round to the fact that I will always be a curvy girl with boobs and a bum lol thanks Hun . How's you and your ds and hubby ? :hugs:

We are all doing well, thanks! I've been back at work since Monday and things are going good. Not freaking like I thought I would, lol. And he seems to be ok at the daycare do I'm happy with that. Hubbs is fine...same old, same old.

Thinking of you three! Praying its nothing.

We are all doing well, thanks! I've been back at work since Monday and things are going good. Not freaking like I thought I would, lol. And he seems to be ok at the daycare do I'm happy with that. Hubbs is fine...same old, same old.

Thinking of you three! Praying its nothing.

Aw that's good he's settled and your ok . My neice started nursery too a few weeks ago for two days a week and loves it :thumbup:anymore babies on the cards for you ? :hugs:

So hubby has just came home and said stop cooking we are all going to Pizza Hut :wacko:bring on the calories lol :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->