Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Hi :wave: Your family is beautiful. You look amazing. Can we see a pic of the new dress? The maxi was cute too!
Isn't severe AF pain associated with endo? Please consider being checked out. It has been quite a while, no?

Hi Viking :kiss:yes your right I really should go to the docs but i hate it and with not ttc anymore I guess I'm thinking what's the point :shrug:also my doc left and I hate the new one but yes I promise I will make an apt . Will get you a pic of the new dress . I love them both lol but Paul bought me the velvet one :thumbup::hugs:

https://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t381/juno345/e0843da55dbf9eb6faf45c5c121adf20_zpsf7667d42.jpg. New dress obviously not on me :haha:

That's lovely and would suit your figure so much :)

Lovely pics of your lovely family! Wow it looks cool there! It has been 97+ the last week here! It sucks! It finally down to 90 today!

Thanks g and its always cool here lol 23 degrees today and peeps are walking about in their shorts :haha:missed the kids so much today . Have yours settled in school ? :hugs:

Kids are in school but J. is not adjusting well to full day kindergarten. He is bored! Lord help us! The pre K he was in was interactive and did not sit all day. Sitting in a chair is not his thing we got some hooked on phonics stuff for him. K loves school but someone is snatching hair clips from her. Her hair was a mess on Friday as if someone wanted those clips. I sent note to school about it.

Lovely pics of your lovely family! Wow it looks cool there! It has been 97+ the last week here! It sucks! It finally down to 90 today!

Thanks g and its always cool here lol 23 degrees today and peeps are walking about in their shorts :haha:missed the kids so much today . Have yours settled in school ? :hugs:

Kids are in school but J. is not adjusting well to full day kindergarten. He is bored! Lord help us! The pre K he was in was interactive and did not sit all day. Sitting in a chair is not his thing we got some hooked on phonics stuff for him. K loves school but someone is snatching hair clips from her. Her hair was a mess on Friday as if someone wanted those clips. I sent note to school about it.

Aw poor j :( that's so hard isn't it . My ds lived for his Lego at that age and I think if he didn't have it he would have gone crazy . I hope it gets better for Him and what on earth is someone doing to your poor dd . I would be so mad . Hope you can get it sorted :hugs:

Your kids are gorgeous!!! I love that red hair :) You look gorgeous as always too :hugs::hugs: Love the dress and definitely make an appointment for your doc, I only ever go for fertility related things :shrug: I'm healthy otherwise :haha:

Your kids are gorgeous!!! I love that red hair :) You look gorgeous as always too :hugs::hugs: Love the dress and definitely make an appointment for your doc, I only ever go for fertility related things :shrug: I'm healthy otherwise :haha:

Thanks crystal . I'm very proud of their red hair but ds gets teased at school :growlmad:I tell him they are just jealous :thumbup::hugs:

ugh what is it with redheads getting teased? My DH is more auburn now but he was a redhead and got teased. I think redheads are gorgeous and I totally agree the blondes and brunettes are so jealous. He'll have girls knocking down the door in a few years :)

Morning all so I'm down to 177 1:2 this morning so I've ten days to lose seven and a half pounds :thumbup:think if I get these shakes that's very achievable :thumbup:I'm heading out this morning with a very old friend to town for coffee and gossip . Can't wait . I felt so depressed yesterday at home alone . Kids first full day back was awful and way too long :cry:need to go work at the hospice again to fill up my days .wonder if I can bring buddy with me lol have a great day everyone :hugs:

Morning :hugs:
Looks like another good day.
Bmom, lurve the dress! What ya got planned for today? Im keeping busy at work. Roll on Friday before I drive myself demented! :hugs: xxx

Thought I'd lost you forever! :dohh: Late to the party but here I am stalking....:winkwink:

Love you T!!!! :kiss:

ugh what is it with redheads getting teased? My DH is more auburn now but he was a redhead and got teased. I think redheads are gorgeous and I totally agree the blondes and brunettes are so jealous. He'll have girls knocking down the door in a few years :)

You are so right crystal . I love auburn too :thumbup:how's your dd doing ? Is she still at school ? :hugs:

Morning :hugs:
Looks like another good day.
Bmom, lurve the dress! What ya got planned for today? Im keeping busy at work. Roll on Friday before I drive myself demented! :hugs: xxx

Hi Hun :kiss:it's a lovely sunny day . Did some cleaning , walked buddy them had a few hours with my friend then home to chill fir a few hours and make dinner before I go get girls :thumbup:Friday won't be long Hun coming round :kiss:

Well as I said before, your kids are beautiful. Especially the red heads

I move my stuff in today ;)

Yeah I left you a message here on the lovely pics the other day and I specifically commented on your red hair kids, love them

I move my stuff in today ;)

Yeah I left you a message here on the lovely pics the other day and I specifically commented on your red hair kids, love them

You did indeed thanks again . Do you have a lot of clients ? :hugs:

I love that you have 2 film star kids :happydance::happydance:

:growlmad::grr: about the bullying though :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back