Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

no clients yet but I did get my "office" set up. The clients will come :winkwink:

Attachments

• 1233574_10151731637369193_860230046_n.jpg
    1233574_10151731637369193_860230046_n.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 10
O my Liz that looks fab . I want to come to your office :happydance::hugs:

Morning all so I'm down to 175 1/2 this morning :happydance:sooo chuffed with myself . Still wanting to get that 71/2 off for next Thursday . Wish my shakes would hurry up . Will have to fon them if they aren't here today as I ordered them Friday :thumbup:another lovely day today and even thou its seven a.m I have my washing all hung out on the line :haha:my bestie is coming at nine and I can't wait to see her and her baby boy :thumbup:hope everyone is well . Love you ladies :kiss:

:flower:morning I shouldn't have worried DD been up and ready for school since 7 she's very excited and can't wait. I also can't wait to have the house to myself I'll be steam cleaning everything this afternoon.. Bmom also have my washing out although grey and looking like rain :shrug:

LL I'd also come to your office

:flower:morning I shouldn't have worried DD been up and ready for school since 7 she's very excited and can't wait. I also can't wait to have the house to myself I'll be steam cleaning everything this afternoon.. Bmom also have my washing out although grey and looking like rain :shrug:

LL I'd also come to your office

Aw that's great she's happy lol at the steam cleaner come over do mine . Buddy has everything covered in hair lol :hugs:

My shakes have arrived . I start tomorrow eekkkkk I can't wait :happydance::hugs:

Four shakes a day and 250 ml of milk plus 200 Grammes of veg :thumbup:I think that's very doable in a week then my dress will just slip on :haha::hugs:

Four shakes a day and 250 ml of milk plus 200 Grammes of veg :thumbup:I think that's very doable in a week then my dress will just slip on :haha::hugs:

ooohhhh Good Luck!!!! I think if anyone can do this it will be you :hugs::hugs:

Morning all so my beautiful neice. Is here with me all day y
Today , I've had to put the muzzle on buddy as he was jumping up at her face constantly and I'm frightened he will hurt her . He's fine now and is asleep on her knee bless . Yes I started my shakes today :happydance:I had z blow out last night of coffee and walnut cake and McDonald's and a mars bar lol gaining 11/2 pounds in a day lol so I'm 177 today and I've had a chocolate shake at nine which was yummy and I'm having some tea now :thumbup:I think I'm gonna love these shakes . Thanks embo for introducing me to them :thumbup::hugs:

Indigo she was so good . Here at 8.30 . Played with Sophie's Barbies for a bit . Watched peppa pig , played in garden and watered plants . Took her to park for hour . Home for lunch then she slept for 21/2 hours 12-2.30 then changed her nappy and gave her a sliced apple and cheese then I walked to school with her to get girls and they played in garden till her dad came . She told him no wen he wanted to take her home and started crying :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->