Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

So I had choc shake for breakfast . Curry noodle soup for lunch chilli pack for diner and a dark choc truffa bar and tea late afternoon . Also lots of water lol plus two walks :thumbup:

Morning all so just 1/2 a pound off this morning . I cheated and had some pasta last night with my chilli pack :blush:so I will do better today :thumbup:need to have more water too . You will all be really pleased to hear I'm joining a Pilates class next week :thumbup:can't wait as I've heard it's very good . And thank god it's Friday :happydance::happydance:I'm totally exhausted this morning . Meeting a friend this morning and I'm planning on going out tomorrow night . I'm turning into a right party animal :haha:have a fab weekend everyone . :hugs:

Gotta get out and relieve some stress every now and then. I agree...thank goodness its Friday. I didn't work out at all this week cause I was so tired, so obviously doing it before work wasn't gonna happen. I'm definitely doing it next week though.

Morning all so just 1/2 a pound off this morning . I cheated and had some pasta last night with my chilli pack :blush:so I will do better today :thumbup:need to have more water too . You will all be really pleased to hear I'm joining a Pilates class next week :thumbup:can't wait as I've heard it's very good . And thank god it's Friday :happydance::happydance:I'm totally exhausted this morning . Meeting a friend this morning and I'm planning on going out tomorrow night . I'm turning into a right party animal :haha:have a fab weekend everyone . :hugs:

Yay for pilates, I love it! I got a prenatal pilates DVD, I only do 10 minutes a day but it's hard! And don't forget with pilates it is easy to cheat so if it doesn't hurt you are not doing it right so try harder :haha::haha:

I thought shagging was good for relieving stress :shrug: not going out :haha:

Sorry I'm not here much, but I'm always thinking about you lovely girl and yea I'm glad it's Friday too, back to school this week and the early mornings are doing my head in :wacko::haha:

Gotta get out and relieve some stress every now and then. I agree...thank goodness its Friday. I didn't work out at all this week cause I was so tired, so obviously doing it before work wasn't gonna happen. I'm definitely doing it next week though.

Hey don't put too much pressure on yourself lovely . A newborn and working and keeping house is hard enough never mind exercise too :sleep::hugs:

Yay for pilates, I love it! I got a prenatal pilates DVD, I only do 10 minutes a day but it's hard! And don't forget with pilates it is easy to cheat so if it doesn't hurt you are not doing it right so try harder :haha::haha:

I'm only going anyway because the instructor is a hunk :blush::haha::hugs:

:flower: I love pilates and any class is a bonus if someone nice to look at:blush: I found pilates has changed my shape for the better

Sorry I'm not here much, but I'm always thinking about you lovely girl and yea I'm glad it's Friday too, back to school this week and the early mornings are doing my head in :wacko::haha:

Jax I'm so so happy to see you anytime honestly I miss you so much :kiss:early mornings suck and I'm a grumpy bitch :haha:Paul in a huff with me says he isn't getting it enough :blush:so I went got some deep lace hold up stockings today . That should shut him up for a bit :blush:::haha:how are things with you my love ? :hugs:

:flower: I love pilates and any class is a bonus if someone nice to look at:blush: I found pilates has changed my shape for the better

I just hope I can do it and don't make an ass of myself :haha:what do I need to bring ? Wear ? :hugs:

If you've no gym clothes leggings and t shirt, but need loose but not too loose a top.!!!some moves need toe touching or start on hands and knees and baggy t shirts give wardrobe malfunction.. I do it in socks others prefer bare feet

Thanks Hun so will Lycra leggings and a vest top be ok ? :hugs:

Jax I'm so so happy to see you anytime honestly I miss you so much :kiss:early mornings suck and I'm a grumpy bitch :haha:Paul in a huff with me says he isn't getting it enough :blush:so I went got some deep lace hold up stockings today . That should shut him up for a bit :blush:::haha:how are things with you my love ? :hugs:

Aww, bless your heart T, I'm feeling like an absolute crap friend to all of you here on BnB as I've been AWOL for like 2 months :wacko:

I've been grumpy all week too, what with having to go back to work, get back in the routine, massage Tues/Weds eve 'til 8, I don't like this, I want to be a kept woman!

Col's not doing it with me this month, he's said he can't have another kid born in Sept (all 3 of his are) but I argued the point it's your best month!!

Anyway, we have his son+girlfriend (8 months preg) and grandaughter with us for lunch tomorrow, I've invited them, got to get it over and done with at some point, no ignoring it so wish me luck!! DH's said we'll walk up the pub after for a bottle of something :thumbup:

Jax that will be hard for you chum but I will be thinking of you :kiss:are you done with the clomid now ? :hugs:

I'm only going anyway because the instructor is a hunk :blush::haha::hugs:

:rofl::thumbup::blush:

Thanks Hun so will Lycra leggings and a vest top be ok ? :hugs:

Sounds good and take an extra top for warm up/cool down maybe :thumbup:

Jax has anyone told you it doesn't take a year for a baby to be born so you wouldn't get a September baby by shagging this month :wacko::haha::haha:

BMom...are u exhausted by the time O leaves?

I'm exhausted the next day as I'm still in mummy mode wen shr goes , doing home works making dinner bathing kids , putting them to bed then I go to bed myself but next morning I'm feeling it :sleep:

Morning all so I'm going to my nieces daughters third birthday today . Big massive bouncy castle and lots of outdoor play and there's torrential rain :growlmad:gutted for her as its been raining all night too . My hubby has also just had a massive go at me for going out tonight and says I'm neglecting the kids :( I'm totally gutted I'm sat crying in the bathroom :cry:he says I'm not cooking good enough meals and the beds should be changed twice a week instead of once a week . I don't know what else to do , I do food shopping every day and cook kids dinner every night . I walk them to school pick them up take them to all their clubs and p has never once done any of that . My kids are all at school and I've lost 92 pounds . I was just trying to get my life back :shrug:is that so bad . I've been a sahm for 17 years and p won't let me work he wants me to be here but not go out at all . I'm fucked then aren't I :( :cry::hugs:

Oh sweetie, sounds like he may be feeling a bit insecure. Maybe he's worried about losing you now that the kids are getting older and you're losing all this weight.
Not that it excuses speaking to you like that. It's not ok to emotioanally blackmail you when you clearly do everything for your kids and are a fab mum/wife. Sometimes when I read that you're cooking his breakfast etc I think to myself, god gav would love B as a wife!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->