Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Oh and changing beds twice a week is excessive imo. And unneccessary :hugs:

Oh sweetie, sounds like he may be feeling a bit insecure. Maybe he's worried about losing you now that the kids are getting older and you're losing all this weight.
Not that it excuses speaking to you like that. It's not ok to emotioanally blackmail you when you clearly do everything for your kids and are a fab mum/wife. Sometimes when I read that you're cooking his breakfast etc I think to myself, god gav would love B as a wife!!! :haha:

:haha:thanks em that made me chuckle . I've cancelled tonight as I just can't have anymore hassle . I feel bad but it's easier to live with . He's gone back to bed and I'm sat cooking breakfast and doing the washing :shrug:fucking idiot !!!!:hugs:

Sometimes P can be such a chauvinistic bully :growlmad: I think you should go with Lucy to self defence classes and then tell him what's what. Don't let him bully you (easily said). You are the best mum and him talking to you like this only undermines the confidence you should have in yourself. I'm mad at him on your behalf :growlmad::growlmad:

:hugs::hugs:

Thanks m that really means a lot and your right he always making me feel like I'm not good enough just like my mum did and I guess that's why it hurt so much . I'm so lucky to have you all :hugs:

I'm sorry bmom. I agree with the other ladies. And you know me...I don't take no mess so I think you should still go. If that were me I would have looked at hubbs like he was stupid and just walked off, then I wouldn't do a damn thing for him until he actually notices just how much I do and apologized. Like the saying goes...I can show you better than I can tell you. But I can be a right bitch when I want, so maybe my approach is a bit rough to some, lol. You and the kids would be sitting there happy as a lark eating, playing, clean clothes, etc. and he would be pissed not having all that.

But to be honest I think he's a bit insecure too. At this point he's probably very set in his ways and the change of you losing all this weight and then going out on top of it probably makes him think "why does she need to go out all the time all dressed up". Which granted you don't go out all the time, but I'm sure it's more than before you lost the weight. Lets face it, you're hot and he knows it, and he doesn't want anyone else playing his toys so to speak, which is understandable BUT he has to realize that being a SAHM is a full time job that doesn't end at 5 and sometimes you need a little bit of time for you. He also has to learn to trust you and know that you love him and want him and that's not gonna change.

Now go pick out an even shorter tighter dress to wear tonight so P can have a heart attack, lol! No but seriously I hope you change your mind and go enjoy yourself.

Wss^^ yah don't let anyone bully you! I would tell him that too and if he wants the sheets changed 2x a week , he should do it!

I agree, he must me afraid to lose you but lashing out like that would only make it happen faster in my opinion.

From experience I tell you DO NOT ALLOW him to bring you down like that. My first husband was like that and I was so young I got sucked into it and truly believed no one would ever want me but him. It got uglier than that too. The yelling in my face became a daily thing.... T, until I noticed myself plotting his death I didn't realize how bad it was. You need your freedom, that does not mean a divorce, but you need your time with yourself on your own out and about.

He's apologised but I'm still very very cross with Him . Dd has a cold and sore throat and took her period today so I kinda feel bad leaving her now . Don't know what to do but we have torrential rain so it's best a night in at the tv I think but I may still change my mind :thumbup:thanks ladies I love you all fir being here for me and wanting to kick Paul's ass :haha::hugs:

Ok I've thought about it and I've told him !!!!!im going out !!!!!!!!!:happydance::hugs:

Good girl. Your DH would pass out if he just knew what I would do to him!:growlmad:

It's really hard for me to hear this. I know my culture is not the norm and that men are usually dominant but this is ridiculous.

Send DH to me and I'll whip his a$$ in shape for you!

Good girl. Your DH would pass out if he just knew what I would do to him!:growlmad:

It's really hard for me to hear this. I know my culture is not the norm and that men are usually dominant but this is ridiculous.

Send DH to me and I'll whip his a$$ in shape for you!

Get in line! :grr:

I'm glad you went out :thumbup: I too am in a more traditional role as in I do everything here plus I work from home and DH brings home the bacon but he would never dare tell me how to run the house...tbh I'd kick his ass. We chose this life so the kids would always have someone here, which is probably why you are home as well but that doesn't mean your chained to the house.

Thanks ladies . Love you all so much :kiss:milty he's on his way :plane::plane::haha:

Afternoon all . Had a really good night . Lots of vodka and lots and lots of dancing . We were out for six hours and hubby doesn't allow me to get taxis home so he came got me at two in the morning . He drove home so fast I was sick in the car over him . Holy shit he went mad and I must have ate some nuts with my vodka and lime and yea they were all there too :blush:he practically threw me from the car lol and I came straight in and washed my clothes and his trousers and crawled into bed . He hasn't really spoke much to me all day and yea I'm a disgrace but hell I'm happy with that . Loved getting dressed up to go out and loved all the laughs and dancing and all the attention :blush:met up with my brother and sil and my brothers friend and they stayed with us all night too . Made a big fry up for kids . Done all the washing . Cleaned the bathroom and kitchen . Hoovered whole house and brushed up leaves from garden and yard and removed all buddy's poops . Bluergh . Just put on a silverside roast in the oven . Peeled a bag of spuds and cut the cabbage carrots and broccoli up :thumbup:just to do my ironing and dans homework with Him and that's me for the night . Weighed myself this morning and I'm same as yesterday . Had a shake for breakfast and I'm eating veg and my curry pack for dinner :thumbup:looking forward to the wedding on Thursday and hubby starting to like me again :haha::hugs:

LOL! I'm glad you had a good night last night. We'll just say it was payback for your hubby getting cross with you yesterday. And it's really his fault for driving so fast...if the cops don't ticket you, your wife be sick on you, lol. That's how we'll rationalize it anyway. Sounds like a wonderful night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->