Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

LOL! I'm glad you had a good night last night. We'll just say it was payback for your hubby getting cross with you yesterday. And it's really his fault for driving so fast...if the cops don't ticket you, your wife be sick on you, lol. That's how we'll rationalize it anyway. Sounds like a wonderful night!

:haha::thumbup::hugs:

Oh my. Haven't drank that much in ages to be sick! Hope you had fun though!

Lol BMom! :haha:

I'm so glad you had a good time & I'm equally pleased you barfed all over him...:haha:

as the song from Chicago says...
♪ He had it coming, he had it coming
He only had himself to blame
If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it
I betcha you would have done the same ♫

:rofl: at LL! Good one!
Brave your hubby can be such a caveman. I'm glad you went and had a wonderful time :happydance: It's good to recharge your batteries. :hugs:

as the song from Chicago says...
♪ He had it coming, he had it coming
He only had himself to blame
If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it
I betcha you would have done the same ♫

:haha:you will have me singing this all day now :haha:love it lol :hugs:

:rofl: at LL! Good one!
Brave your hubby can be such a caveman. I'm glad you went and had a wonderful time :happydance: It's good to recharge your batteries. :hugs:

He def is a caveman . And unfortunately I've spent too long being his cave girl :haha::hugs:

Morning all . So p is still being all arsey with me . I hate hate hate things being like this but just have to wait till he gets over it . Kiddies all gone to school and its just me and buddy boy . I've plans for every day this week so I'm staying in today to clean and get in the food shopping and make a few nice dinners . I'm in agony this morning with piles :blush:don't know if its the shakes that's bunging me up or what but they are so painful so I need to go to the chemist as soon as I've showered etc to get some cream . Weight is still the same thus morning so I'm gonna follow the diet 100 percent for three days to see if i can shift another few pounds :thumbup:anyways I'm still gonna feel good in my new dress and heels no matter what :thumbup:have a great day everyone :hugs:

I use sennakot hun. It works overnight and is quite gentle so no tummy cramps :thumbup:

Sorry DH is being arsey :hugs:

I do chick. But I get like that anyway so wasn't sure if it was the shakes!

Morning all . I'm so excited its only another two days till my friends wedding . I can't wait to see her ❤lost another two pounds this morning and I think if I could go to the loo I would lose another two :haha:really really badly constipated and its so uncomfortable :( . Raining here today in Belfast but I think it's to brighten up . Right need to go make the lunches breakfasts and breaks :thumbup:have a great day :hugs:

Sounds like you definitely need something for that blockage bmom. Get yourself sorted :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->