Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Well today for breakfast I had what I call my dark Berry smoothie.

It's a mix of frozen strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. I add a banana, some spinach and a bit of water.
. Sounds really good . Spinach is something I've not used in a smoothie :hugs:

Hi y'all
Im on the weightloss train too but def in the 'slow coach'... Still im making a bit of progress. Really into juicing & watermelon at the moment. Also like carrot, apple & ginger juice. Im calorie counting on My Fitness Pal & find that wrks for me. For exercise I mostly walk, but realised I need to do a bit more than that so am doing Couch 2 5k programme and also at the moment doing 30 day squat challenge - im too mean to spend £ on exercise so like free options lol. Good luck to every1 & Bmom here's to your new journal :hug:
xxx

It does! Do you taste the spinach much?

You don't taste the spinach at all!!! I started making them for DH to get his veggies.

Sometimes I add tasteless protein powder to curb hunger to. I will take a pic tomorrow for you guys.

Ok I'd like to see it :) If it looks good I'm going to give it a go :thumbup:

Lol they never look good but they taste good

So would a smoothie be considered a snack or a meal? with some protein powder that could be breakfast or lunch?

So would a smoothie be considered a snack or a meal? with some protein powder that could be breakfast or lunch?

My smoothie is breakfast crystal . This mornings was banana , milk , coconut . and a small yogurt :thumbup::hugs:

Yeah I put kale in my smoothies! You can't taste it with fruits. Right now I do PMS smoothie 5 days before AF cause it helps elevate PMS symtoms. I also do a fruit, kale, greek yogurt, protein powder and coconut milk smoothie for lunch.

Yeah I put kale in my smoothies! You can't taste it with fruits. Right now I do PMS smoothie 5 days before AF cause it helps elevate PMS symtoms. I also do a fruit, kale, greek yogurt, protein powder and coconut milk smoothie for lunch.

Sounds delicious g . What exactly is kale ? :hugs:

:wave: howdy-new stalker :)

and one who is coming to Ireland in Sept for our 4-yrs late honeymoon--although not N-ireland, but still :)

I eat a lot if spinach, but never thought of putting it in a smoothie. I have heard of people putting kale in smoothies though. I will have to try the smoothie option though I think I prefer salads.

hello :wave:

Nice journal I am officially stalking you gorgeous lady :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"