Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Hi ladies and I'm so sorry for worrying you all :cry:my constipation never cured itself and unfortunately I have been in so much pain as I had piles :blush:they ending up bursting and bleeding and I required minor surgery to block of the blood supply :cry:I've been in so much pain it's been unbearable . My friends wedding was yesterday and it was lovely but I had another infection after my surgery and am on antibiotics now so had to be very careful yesterday . Paul booked us into the best suite in the hotel and we managed to enjoy ourselves . Have loads of pics . I'm in the bath right now so will upload later . Thinking of you three today :hugs::hugs:

Ah haha that was the pic then lol. Lovely to have a night in the best suite, maybe P has redeemed himself a small amount :haha:

Oh bugger! Hope you're ok B. Was worried about you :hugs:

No bf I'm still pretty tender but have strong pain relief . Very tired today and already can't wait till bedtime :sleep:

yikes, sorry to hear T. Hope you feel better. Yeah I had my surgery a few years back and I am so glad I did.

I'm sorry BM hope you feel better! What is Piles, is it hemoroids?

Yep I had the op too about 6 years ago and only very minor problems since and very recently. Bizarrely I also had the op a few days before my BFs wedding when I was bridesmaid :wacko:

ohhh bmom so sorry you are going through this :nope: :hugs::hugs: hun I hope the recovery is quick and please sleep....you need it to heal......P can hold down the fort for you......you need to look after yourself. Take care love...thinking of you :kiss::hugs::hugs:

What kinda Operation ladies? Only asking cause been having problems in that region too!

Operation they go in and cut them and stitch I guess. Do NOT do the rubber band stuff though, that to me was a million times worse than the hems themselves! Never again. I was literally begging to just die already. Not pretty. Apparently other people do well, but for me and everyone else in my family it's not.

T I swear, I have a really big pain threshold but some times my hubby had to drive and I would be on the passenger seat contorting and trying to find a tolerable position.

Oh gosh bmom. I'm sorry to hear all of that. I know that has to be uncomfortable and right before your friends wedding. Hope you heal up soon though.

Morning everyone and I'm still in so much pain . Liz that's what they did . The rubber band thing and I still can't sit down without being in agony :cry:I can go get them stapled or stitched next week . I'm terrified but I'm in so so much pain already and my only relief is Wen im in the bath :shrug:I think I'm gonna call my doc on Monday and just go for it . Staples up your ass. Omg it's terrifying :haha:and funny all at the same time :cry:drinking loads of water and using the cream and taking the pain relief :thumbup:it's all I can do :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->