Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Oh T stay in the bath if you have too. I hate the idea of you in pain. Can they give you stronger pain meds?

The pain I had with the bands was a muscle in there spasming so it's not fun. Only a certain muscle relaxing blue pill would do the trick....I can't recall the name but if I find the old prescription bottle I will tell you what it is. For me not even the baths were doing it. Have the surgery! Much better I promise. First few days are weird but then you are golden. I didn't do staples

Thanks milty and Liz ❤tablets helping me sleep so I slept a bit then took buddy for a walk and feel a bit better .my diet and exercise has gone to shit too and I'm sure I've easy gained 4 pounds but ATM there's not a thing I can do :shrug::hugs:

Just rest and take care of yourself. The diet can wait and you're disciplined enough it won't be hard to get back into it.

Thanks Hun . How's your beautiful son ? He must be getting so big . I would love to see a pic ❤

He is doing well, had his first cold a couple weeks ago, but he's fine now and handled it well. He is getting big. He weighs 15lbs now! He'll be 4mths on the 2nd. I have to post some pics soon. People are asking for them on my journal. I've been slacking on that, lol. But I'll post some soon...I swear...really, lol.

Would love to see Him . My friends ds is three months and weighs 15 pounds too . He's really big and sleeps all night . He's already in age 6-9 months clothes :hugs:

Yeah just take it easy bmom and don't worry about the diet, just get yourself sorted :hugs::hugs:

Thanks m And for once I'm actually gonna do what the doc says as I'm in so much pain lol am usually so stubborn although the mess in the house is driving me nuts and if its a good day tomorrow I'm gonna go sit on the beach :thumbup::hugs:

Morning all so my lovely friend af decided to visit during the night :growlmad:just what I need :dohh:heading to church with girls this morning and then to my aunts then will either be beach or movies depending on the weather . My wash basket is full and I need to get kids uniforms done for tomorrow .other than that I'm doing not much else :thumbup:so I've def gained four pounds but af is here so hopefully it's really only two lol aw well I will worry about that once I'm better . How's everyone ? Any weekend plans ? :hugs:

Damn AF for showing up :growlmad:

I'm being a lazy :mamafy: :haha: haven't even got dressed yet!

Should start sorting some stuff out in the house I suppose :coffee:

Ladies it's with a very heavy heart that I must tell you I've just lost my twelfth angel :cry:had major pains today and passed a huge clot and tissue . I seriously thought it was the piles and went to A&E , to my amazement a pregnancy test was positive but nothing else , :( my womb is empty and now my heart . I passed more blood and tissue at hospital and a miscarriage has been diagnosed :cry:o dear god why did this have to happen to me again . I'm angry I'm sad I'm devastated :( I can't cope , I'd gave up ttc , wtf :cry::cry:I'm 46 and I had honestly gave up any hope whatsoever . My minds a mess, my body is broken . :nope:

Oh bmom. I am so sorry. I know that is not easy for you, especially because you had let go of ttc and were trying to move on. Just take some time for yourself hun. I know no words will help, but we're here if you need us.

Oh bmom. I am so sorry. I know that is not easy for you, especially because you had let go of ttc and were trying to move on. Just take some time for yourself hun. I know no words will help, but we're here if you need us.

:cry:thanks Hun , I'm still in shock , how did this happen ? Why didn't I know :shrug::nope:why am I such a mess :cry::hugs:

You're not a mess hun. Don't be so hard on yourself. You didn't know cause you weren't looking for it. Don't blame yourself for this.

Oh Brave :cry: massive :hugs: I'm so sorry you have been in so much pain. Sounds awful. And another angel. I don't even know what to say. It's so unfair. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->