Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Omg hunny. I am so so sorry to hear this. Thinking about you :hugs:

You were the first thing I thought of when I opened my eyes this morning. I feel so bad that this happened to you after you made the heartbreaking decision to stop ttc.

Hope you're being kind to yourself today mrs :hugs:

You were the first thing I thought of when I opened my eyes this morning. I feel so bad that this happened to you after you made the heartbreaking decision to stop ttc.

Hope you're being kind to yourself today mrs :hugs:

Aw em bless you :kiss:

Morning . I m tired and dizzy and my boobs hurt but my piles feel better and I'm going to the loo without any pain . Kids all at school and hubby has a really busy week so I'm all alone with Buddy . Sil has asked me out for lunch but its five hours away so I will see how I feel . Gonna have a bath and get dressed anyway . I'm still in shock tbh . It's all so hard to take In and my first priority now is birth control . I can't and won't go thru this again . My heart is broke into a thousand pieces . Love you all :hugs:

Yeah 5 hours is a bit far :nope:

Yep, birth control is a good idea, just don't want tosee you going through this again :nope::hugs::hugs:

I'm doing ok. I'm swamped at work so it's a good distraction from my symptoms. I'm hopping I only have to do 1 three month round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->