Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I'm doing ok. I'm swamped at work so it's a good distraction from my symptoms. I'm hopping I only have to do 1 three month round.

One three month round of what ? Clomid ? Hope work isn't too hard Hun :hugs:

Morning all . Wet rainy windy and cold . Having coffee with a friend for a few hours and planning my dd's birthday party on Sunday today :thumbup:feeling crappy and emotional . Hope I manage to hold it all together . Didn't tell anyone at all except for you what happened so its much harder to stay upbeat . Need some baby pics to cheer me up so please post them here everyone :hugs:

Oh hun i'm so so sorry your going through such a heartbreaking time :cry: it's so unfair, no one deserves this :hugs:.

Take care of yourself & make sure you get plenty of rest :hug:

Oh hun i'm so so sorry your going through such a heartbreaking time :cry: it's so unfair, no one deserves this :hugs:.

Take care of yourself & make sure you get plenty of rest :hug:

Shellie hi ❤I've missed you and thank you so much :hugs:

Hi Viking and thanks for popping by , I'm getting there slowly . Have my beautiful neice tomorrow for the day so I should be kept busy :thumbup:still really tired and bleeding just lightly now . Paul's way of looking after me is to feed me . :munch::munch::munch::hugs:

I'm doing ok. I'm swamped at work so it's a good distraction from my symptoms. I'm hopping I only have to do 1 three month round.

One three month round of what ? Clomid ? Hope work isn't too hard Hun :hugs:

No actually Lupron. It's part of my treatment. I'm currently in a state if menopause.

Thanks three and no worries you've had a lot going on . Please don't apologise :hugs:

Morning all . Have my neice today so it's a busy day . Her and buddy are fighting over my knee lol I've had to put his muzzle on as he's pretty snappy with her and she insists on poking him in the face and likes to inspect his teeth :haha:horrible rainy day and def a house day for us all . Watching peppa pig eating custard creams and drinking tea is def the way forward :thumbup:laters :hugs:

Stalking brave! You and I lost the same amount of weight (unfortunately I'm now piling it back on but for a good cause)

Sorry about your losses, it's tough going isn't it :hugs:

Aw hi rach so happy you are here ❤I'm scared to weigh myself lol last week I was down to 12.3 and I know I have easy put on six pounds my jeans are getting tight and my belly is wobbling over my pants :blush:I need to be really strict and start again . Maybe Monday :blush:well done on your weight loss . How did you do it and congrats again :hugs:

B I'm so so sorry :cry::cry: words fail to me........devastated for you......big (((HUGS))) so hard to see you go through this......wish there was something I could do........always in my thoughts lovely:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw hi rach so happy you are here ❤I'm scared to weigh myself lol last week I was down to 12.3 and I know I have easy put on six pounds my jeans are getting tight and my belly is wobbling over my pants :blush:I need to be really strict and start again . Maybe Monday :blush:well done on your weight loss . How did you do it and congrats again :hugs:

Thank you :flower: I lost my weight with Weight Watchers and will be doing it all over again :wacko: I've put on ALOT, i'd say a couple of stone, maybe more. I can't face the scales. Anyhow, i'm just going with it :thumbup: Six lbs is nothing Brave, you can call at least a couple of that water retention :thumbup: Don't push yourself, look at the bigger picture, SIX stone is a huge achievment :kiss:

Oh Brave it's going that's about all I can say. I have to admit my side effects have been more minor than most I've seen blogging so I guess I'm lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->