Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I think it's quiet all over bnb bmom :hugs:

Be careful on the shakes. Maybe have some fibrogel sachets as well to keep you regular or else eat some dried apricots or is it orange juice that helps as well?

Sounds like you had a lovely busy day with dds birthday yesterday :cake: :happydance:

I think it's quiet all over bnb bmom :hugs:

Be careful on the shakes. Maybe have some fibrogel sachets as well to keep you regular or else eat some dried apricots or is it orange juice that helps as well?

Sounds like you had a lovely busy day with dds birthday yesterday :cake: :happydance:

O I'm glad you reminded me about that yes I need to get some fibre as I think that's what happened before . Good luck with your apt today . I think your preg is going really quickly :thumbup::hugs:

I think bnb is dead right now too. How are you doing?

I've lost those stubborn few lbs and managed to shave off an additional 10 so far. Only 10 more to my goal!

I think bnb is dead right now too. How are you doing?

I've lost those stubborn few lbs and managed to shave off an additional 10 so far. Only 10 more to my goal!

Omg well done you :happydance::happydance:I'm up to 1801/2 :blush::dohh:need to get my head around the no snacking after six thing :haha::hugs:

Been really good today and walked around town for three hours plus did a big shop in tescos :thumbup:drank loads and I'm hoping wen I weigh myself in the morning I've lost a few pounds :)

Sorry my iPad not working so doing this on my fon so pics sideways

Ohh she is so cute!!

I love Birthdays!!

Cake looked good , was it a panda did you make it??? Hope the weight is good this morning I'm thinking doing some shakes for a couple of days to get my last few lbs off

Don't weigh yourself every day is my two-faced advice :haha: my weight chart looks like a long mountain range :dohh:

No weight loss today and hubby has taken an early day to take me to lunch and movies . Have a feeling today with food isnt going to end well :blush:can't wait thou as I've been wanting a day out with him on my own for a while :hugs:hope everyone is well :hugs:

your pics are lovely as usuall BTW

All is well, I think I may have landed my first client yesterday too! so that is exciting. I have a couple more also coming up so I should be gearing up soon.

Also hubby knows about me doing the fertility massages so he says we can keep doing those but not forever...his words "next year we may have to try something more aggressive" LOL I have no idea what he means by that, perhaps he means donor egg. I was hoping it would work with my own but I know at my age now they wouldn't want to do IVF with mine...which sucks because we could have done a few more before and used my eggs and I am certain it would have happened then... oh well. Lets see what the future holds now

Brilliant news on the new clients . Once word gets around how amazing you are you will be bombarded .:thumbup: That's exciting Liz I didn't realise you where thinking of de but I think it's a great idea . So many people on here hAve got their rainbows thru it and there was a stage that I was so desperate I was almost gonna do it alone as hubby wouldn't agree with me to do it . O Liz I'm very excited for you and you never know the fertility massages could do the job before then . Praying for your little miracle :cloud9::hugs::hugs:if I had one wish it would be for all my Bnb friends to have their much deserved babies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->