Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Milty, it gets better over the next few weeks :thumbup:

Hi Bmom, lovely pic :) she is so cute!!

Is that Olivia? Good grief! How do they group so fast?

B I'm so so sorry :cry::cry: words fail to me........devastated for you......big (((HUGS))) so hard to see you go through this......wish there was something I could do........always in my thoughts lovely:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks my little peanut . It just wasn't meant to be for me :cry:I've missed you :( :kiss:

Aw hi rach so happy you are here ❤I'm scared to weigh myself lol last week I was down to 12.3 and I know I have easy put on six pounds my jeans are getting tight and my belly is wobbling over my pants :blush:I need to be really strict and start again . Maybe Monday :blush:well done on your weight loss . How did you do it and congrats again :hugs:

Thank you :flower: I lost my weight with Weight Watchers and will be doing it all over again :wacko: I've put on ALOT, i'd say a couple of stone, maybe more. I can't face the scales. Anyhow, i'm just going with it :thumbup: Six lbs is nothing Brave, you can call at least a couple of that water retention :thumbup: Don't push yourself, look at the bigger picture, SIX stone is a huge achievment :kiss:

Thanks rach and your right I need to remember how far I've come and how little I have left to lose :thumbup:still looking another 21 pounds off and I'm def doing 100 percent shakes come Monday .me and em and everyone else will be here for you come the time you need to start your weight loss journey Hun :thumbup:

Oh Brave it's going that's about all I can say. I have to admit my side effects have been more minor than most I've seen blogging so I guess I'm lucky.

Aw Hun hope it gets easier :hugs:

wow...I guess she is....wow I've been at it for so long I've lost track of time!

She is adorable

Afternoon. Busy day today getting my daughters party sorted for Sunday . Cakes buns sandwiches jellies sausage rolls pizzas and cookies all to be made lol got most of her presents bought and hubby took me for lunch and dessert :blush:I'm stuffed , had meatballs and champ then strawberry pavlova :) so nice . Am def starting the shakes Monday before I have to buy the next size up in my clothes . So I had my beautiful neice yesterday and poor buddy was traumatised as he sat whilst she put pretend make up on him . :haha:I have a pic so will post it ASAP . Right I need to go pick up kids and its swimming lessons today too . Have a great weekend :hugs::hugs:

wow so cute...tell her to stop growing so fast!!!

Have a fantastic day Bmom! :hugs::hugs::kiss: miss you tons!:hugs: just me and dd this weekend as dh is on fishing trip:happydance:

Awww....Buddy seems to be such a good boy!

OG is such a little lady already!

Mmmm dessert :) looks delish. Ive been naughty too, had the nicest gluten free choc cake last night with strawberries & cream.

How are you doing Bmom? :hugs:

We are visiting family this wkend, good but tired. Home today tho xxx

Hi everyone I'm totally shattered . My dd was 11 today :) had a party and then had her friends over for the day . I've just finished a pile of ironing and I have 30 mins till bedtime routine . My thighs feel like I've had a workout :sleep:been so good last two days with food and im starting shakes in morning :thumbup:weigh in tomorrow so hopefully I haven't gained as much as I think :blush:will post some pics of dd party tomorrow :thumbup:hope you all had a good day :hugs:

Morning all❤ am missing everyone . My thread seems to have died a death :( c :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->