Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

thanks so much T... I really hope the massages do the trick. I was all for the DE before but now for some reason I'm just praying it's my own

thanks so much T... I really hope the massages do the trick. I was all for the DE before but now for some reason I'm just praying it's my own

No matter what happens Liz it will be yours and so loved and so wanted :hugs:

Awesome! Please tell me your brave is going with you as well. Will he be a Viking? Love it!

Love it!!!! You'll look great for Halloween :hugs: Kids looked like they were having a great time:)

Liz, you'll have a better chance without IVF anyway, the drugs for IVF produce lower quality eggs so stay on your path :) As for being more aggressive next year, it will give you time to try with the fertility massage and see what happens. If not, you might be ready to think about DE. Honestly, you'll do things when your ready and not a second sooner so just enjoy the journey :hugs: your going to be a mum again there's no doubt about it.

Love it!!!! You'll look great for Halloween :hugs: Kids looked like they were having a great time:)

Liz, you'll have a better chance without IVF anyway, the drugs for IVF produce lower quality eggs so stay on your path :) As for being more aggressive next year, it will give you time to try with the fertility massage and see what happens. If not, you might be ready to think about DE. Honestly, you'll do things when your ready and not a second sooner so just enjoy the journey :hugs: your going to be a mum again there's no doubt about it.

Agree with all of this Liz and yes you will be a mum again :thumbup::hugs:

Morning all . Getting my roots redone today and I can't wait :) looking forward to a few hours of pampering :) gutted to say I had Indian last night fir dinner . Chicken korma pilau rice and nan bread :blush:oops :haha:178 pounds today . Still another 26 pounds to goal . I'm never gonna get there :sleep:
How's everyone doing ? :hugs:

Morning bmom, love the outfit :thumbup: mmm chicken korma :munch:

Indi lol at your new avatar :haha: did you get some last night then? :haha:

I'm going to have a nephew! :wohoo:

:hi:

You'll get there, T....don't think u need to lose more weight, though...u skinny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->