Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Morning so my beautiful neice is here for the day :thumbup:my ds is off school too as he came home from School with a sore shoulder and apparently him and another boy were messing in the corridor and the other boy fell on top of him . He was complaining all evening so I brought him to hospital to get it x rayed but thank god no breakages and they gave him a sling :thumbup:he's slept all night and I'm gonna take my mum my neice and ds out to a garden centre for brunch as it was my mums birthday and no one brought her out so today's a good a day as any . No weight loss today again and I'm thinking I just need to get into really good cardio exercise instead :thumbup:anyway need to go wake the two girls . Have a great day and thank god it's almost the weekend :happydance::hugs::hugs:

Sounds like you have a lovely day ahead :)

Have you thought about doing the shred? We could be shred buddies!

Sounds like you have a lovely day ahead :)

Have you thought about doing the shred? We could be shred buddies!

I have thought about it and it scares the life outta me :haha:maybe I will order it online :thumbup::hugs:

It's called the 30 day shred Indy and its exercises you do every day for a month it's meant to be a killer but have amazing results :thumbup::hugs:

Hi Bmom :hugs: hi everyone :wave:
Glad its Friday, what ya up to today? X

Hi girls . Sorry I've been AWOL . Went out last night so afternoon was me getting my hair tan and make up done :haha:today's been busy doing cleaning and gardening and taking girls and buddy out . I'm knackered and had a quick nap on the setee with buddy . Hubby staining all the decking in garden and I'm making pizzas and salad for dinner . Tonight will be ice cream and popcorn and Saturday night tv then an early night . Hopefully tomorrow is another good day and we can get a day out with picnic and a big walk thru the forest . How's everyone else ? How's your weekend? :hugs:

Hey T!
gotta a yummy recipe for u if you like pumpkin!
1 tub lite whip cream
1 small can pumpkin
1 pkg of vanilla pudding
mix those three ingredients up
put in graham cracker pie shell
and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice
put in freezer to harden a bit.

it is sooo darn yummy it almost did not make it to pie shell!

Hey T!
gotta a yummy recipe for u if you like pumpkin!
1 tub lite whip cream
1 small can pumpkin
1 pkg of vanilla pudding
mix those three ingredients up
put in graham cracker pie shell
and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice
put in freezer to harden a bit.

it is sooo darn yummy it almost did not make it to pie shell!

I had to laugh at this garnet as I don't think you can get a single one of those ingredients over here :haha:

Really? Don't tell me you don't have pumpkin lattes?

Aw garnet it sounds so delicious . I'm gutted I can't make it but thanks so much for thinking of me .we do get pumpkin spices lattes at Starbucks and I love them :thumbup::hugs:

No but hubby loves and kids love it! I got ingredients WF so organic as possible. I also ran 2 miles yesterday!

Well done on two miles g I can't run at all . I've tried and I just can't do it :shrug::hugs:

Well you also can make those ingredients. You gotta at least have pumpkin there? Whip non fat milk with blender for whipping cream. You can make non fat vanilla powdered pudding! I would not put in pie shell just sprinkle with graham cracker crust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->