Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

That what I was gonna say one of her boobies might give her whiplash. My boobies have drooped with every pregnancy. I love to run when it is not hot and humid here. Leaves are falling now a little bit.

My boobies have got bigger each time and even after dropping all that weight they're still enormous . I love autumn . Only thing is we have a few huge sycamore trees in our garden and I'm brushing up leaves all day long :hugs:

I loooove Autumn, too! N seems to dig it. Being hot pisses him off.

Aw that's great . He was an early walker then . Og loves walking but even now at 22 months likes getting carried now and then . She's so heavy to carry thou :hugs:

Indy, he's been walking for 4 months! I am not ready for that.
The pumpkin thing sounds so yummy. I called in sick today. I feel crappy. Sinus headache. It's something I've never really had before. But it comes and goes and then comes back again. I had a bit of a fever earlier today too. I'm on my own all day with C tomorrow so I hope it doesn't get any worse. She slept horribly last night so I don't think she is feeling well either. I feel guilty for calling in sick. Even though I'm not feeling well. That's just wrong.
Being hot pisses off everyone. It felt cool this evening when I returned the Redbox DVD. It was 81 and felt like 86 with the humidity :dohh: You know you live in Florida when that feels cool. I'm sooooo ready for Fall

Being sick must be all the rave right now cause I've had some sort of virus for three days now. I haven't been around V at all and I miss him. I've been waiting three weeks for him to laugh again after his first time and of course he did this morning his with dad. This is the pits. I can't wait for walking though! I know im gonna be running around like crazy them, but it's another wonderful milestone I'm excited about.

:hi: hun, how are you? Sorry for being a crap stalker :blush:

:hugs::hugs:

Being sick must be all the rave right now cause I've had some sort of virus for three days now. I haven't been around V at all and I miss him. I've been waiting three weeks for him to laugh again after his first time and of course he did this morning his with dad. This is the pits. I can't wait for walking though! I know im gonna be running around like crazy them, but it's another wonderful milestone I'm excited about.

Aw sorry your ill Hun hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Indy, he's been walking for 4 months! I am not ready for that.
The pumpkin thing sounds so yummy. I called in sick today. I feel crappy. Sinus headache. It's something I've never really had before. But it comes and goes and then comes back again. I had a bit of a fever earlier today too. I'm on my own all day with C tomorrow so I hope it doesn't get any worse. She slept horribly last night so I don't think she is feeling well either. I feel guilty for calling in sick. Even though I'm not feeling well. That's just wrong.
Being hot pisses off everyone. It felt cool this evening when I returned the Redbox DVD. It was 81 and felt like 86 with the humidity :dohh: You know you live in Florida when that feels cool. I'm sooooo ready for Fall

Sounds like a sinus infection Hun and they really do suck :( hope you feel better soon . Lots of fluid and paracetamol and a decongestant too . Hope the weather cools down too . :hugs:

Hey ladies sorry I've been missing . Had a wonderful day out with all the family and I'm just back . Lots of ironing to do and kids to get showered but thought I would say hi :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->