Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I can totally picture you doing this!

Morning all . Don't even want to divulge my weight today but I've gained another bit so today I'm starting to follow a healthy diet and writing everything down that I eat .twelve weeks to Xmas and I really need to shake my ass and get two -three pounds of a week which really is doable :thumbup:so it's ham and mushroom and red onion omelette for breakfast and tortilla wraps with ham sweetcirn tiny drop if cheese and piri piri sauce toasted in sandwich maker for lunch and a veg and chicken stir fry for dinner plus tea and water and prob diet coke as well and I'm starting my walks tonight at long last :thumbup:so watch this Space lol . Ok so I'm so horny this morning and I never ever am lol it's also O time so I'm gonna have to have some safe sex :haha:better go jump hubby before he goes to work :haha:laters :hugs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yes both actually . P thought it was great me actually being after Him for once so did the old I'm not too bothered routine but off course he gave in :thumbup::devil:

First off I haven't heard laters in so long. Can't wait for the movie next year!

Lol at getting your rugs bashed! And P trying to play hard to get...yeah right. I don't think men are ever not in the mood. Even if its the farthest thing from their mind as soon as there's even a hint of it, it's go time for them.

First off I haven't heard laters in so long. Can't wait for the movie next year!

Lol at getting your rugs bashed! And P trying to play hard to get...yeah right. I don't think men are ever not in the mood. Even if its the farthest thing from their mind as soon as there's even a hint of it, it's go time for them.

:haha:exactly . He was def after it but trying to say he could take it or leave it :haha:yea right :hugs:

Morning all so I'm back down to 178 today so I'm very happy . Just had tea for breakfast as hubby taking me out for brunch and movies . Can't wait . Going to see a movie call prisoner . Going whilst kids at school as hubby had a job and the people aren't ready for him so he's taking me out instead :happydance:will have soup and sandwich for brunch and prob diet coke and popcorn at movies then just a turkey salad at dinner time :thumbup:horrible rainy day and I'm gonna have to walk tonight I'm the bloody rain . Happy 1 st of October everyone :hugs:

Oh yeah I've seen trailers for that movie and it looks good :thumbup: have a lovely day out :hugs:

Just very tired but that might be all the moving. Still feeling quite sick sometimes too but could be worse. Am now at 61.5 kg from pre preggo weight of 59kg so not too bad but am eating quite a lot :blush: and mostly crap at that :dohh:

Wow 17 weeks BF. Time flies. Glad you are feeling ok for the most part.

Just very tired but that might be all the moving. Still feeling quite sick sometimes too but could be worse. Am now at 61.5 kg from pre preggo weight of 59kg so not too bad but am eating quite a lot :blush: and mostly crap at that :dohh:

That's pretty good Hun . Not much gain at all . I feel tired thinking of you having to move house . Hope you have some help :hugs:

Starting shake fit tomorrow morning :) can't wait . Supposedly three weeks of three times a week and you drop a dress size . Only ten minute sessions for two pounds each . 18 quid which isn't too bad ESP if it works :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->