Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Morning all . Was in such a happy mood this morning and now I feel like killing someone . Stress in the morning is not a good thing . But everyone has now left the building :haha:I'm up since six making five lunches breaks . Sorting out bags pe kits . Plaiting hair and polishing shoes and hubby gets up and makes himself toast and jam and a wee coffee and sits on his ass at the table :growlmad:I was actually gonna hit him with the hairbrush ESP wen he started slurping his coffee saying it was too hot !!!!!!!!!!! Anyways hope if there's anyone reading this their morning was easier than mine :hugs:

:haha::haha: you love it really :rofl:

Morning? Haven't even got out of bed yet :blush::haha:

Next time throw some ice cubes in there hard enough for it splash all over him and then say "there you go hunny...better?", smile and walk away. He could have at least offered you a cup and some toast while making his. Bit now that you have the house to yourself I'm sure your day will perk up!

Haha! Your journal has really cheered me up!

I'm dealing with an extremely winey toddler today!!

Ha ha that me sometimes especially when we gotta go somewhere! Bath the kids, dress them, feed them and get myself ready! Hubby jumps in shower, plays video games and asks why I am not ready! Huh you lazy Ass if you would help we would be ready!

Next time throw some ice cubes in there hard enough for it splash all over him and then say "there you go hunny...better?", smile and walk away. He could have at least offered you a cup and some toast while making his. Bit now that you have the house to yourself I'm sure your day will perk up!

Haha love it lol I need you here with me to sort Him out :haha:how you feeling now ? :hugs:

Aw poor max . Is he teething ? Em I swear I was gonna hit him really hard with my roller brush :growlmad:love him to bits but yea he's a pita :thumbup::hugs:

Ha ha that me sometimes especially when we gotta go somewhere! Bath the kids, dress them, feed them and get myself ready! Hubby jumps in shower, plays video games and asks why I am not ready! Huh you lazy Ass if you would help we would be ready!

That's exactly it . In the mornings for me it's kids then house then me but for p it's just me me me !!!!!!! :hugs:

Isn't that how most men are? I swear mine sucks the life outta me. I know not all are like this but I think most are. Mine's oblivious.

Isn't that how most men are? I swear mine sucks the life outta me. I know not all are like this but I think most are. Mine's oblivious.

Sometimes p can be nice too and thoughtful but 80 percent of the time he's a caveman :haha::hugs:

Aw poor max . Is he teething ? Em I swear I was gonna hit him really hard with my roller brush :growlmad:love him to bits but yea he's a pita :thumbup::hugs:

No I think he's just going through a whiny clingy stage. Bliss!!

How are you lovely?

Common theme around here, the men get it easy :growlmad: Mine is the same, he's got himself a pretty easy life.

Morning all have my neice today so it's gonna be a busy day . Poor buddy is gutted as I put his muzzle on every Thursday :cry:it's the only way but I hate it :( have loads of pics for you from the weekend I will try post tonight . I'm down to 177 today so I'm happy it's slowly coming down . Loving the rain and wind and getting my boots and scarf and gloves out eeek 12 weeks till xmas :happydance:Hope everyone is well . Love you ladies :hugs:

I have to admit I do like getting scarf and gloves out :cold: I'm sat doing gallery duty and looking out at a crashing sea in the sunshine but its chilly out :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->