Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Your doing brilliantly hun :thumbup:. I admire you for going out in the pissing rain & cold :rain: :cold: it's been the same here too, roll on summer, mind you that's wishful thinking :rofl:. I don't suppose you get much of a summer either where you are & Scotland is just as shitty weather wise :wacko:.

:hugs:

Yip the weather here is pretty crap too . I can't wait for the brighter nights again . I'm a bit scared walking in the dark lol :hugs:

Hi brave! I'm catching up on all my journals so I thought I'd pop in, you're doing so well :yipee: I honestly am looking forward to getting back into diet and exercise:dohh:

keep it up, give me a few months and I'll be back :kiss:

Great to see you hun ❤Looking forward to having you on board again :thumbup::hugs:

You're amazing Brave :hugs::hugs::hugs:
you really are an inspiration. I know there are so many ups and downs but its how we deal with them :) well done getting out walking in the rain yest! Hope you are having a good weekend hun. Lots of love xxx

Hi ❤I've missed you loads . Great to see you back . You ok ? Yes I've had so many ups and downs but its sometimes a struggle to push forward and keep reminding myself how much its gonna be worth it in the end and at the minute I'm ok but next week I might be saying aw bugger this :haha::hugs:

Thanks Indy .for once I'm proud of what I've done too :thumbup: can't believe I'm almost at my goal . Hopefully by end of march I will be happy :thumbup::hugs:

Please dont wait til end of March to be happy - be happy now :hugs: you can be happy & wanna exercise n lose a few lbs. :happydance: xxx

Im ok, just got a wretched cough and nervous about lister apt and upcoming cycle. But trying to be positive & not stress xxx

I prefer the dark nights but I'm a bit of a weirdo :rofl:. I wouldn't go anywhere without street lights, I'm not that daft but I do like the dark :wacko:

:hugs:

Weighed in a day early as having a party for hubby today for his birthday . I've lost another 41/2 pounds :happydance::happydance::happydance:I'm sooooooo happy !!!!!!!!! Bring on the cake :haha:

Hi topsy ❤ shellie I love the dark too lol much more than the daytime . In fact I stay for days inside in dark with curtains close and I feel safer like that :shrug:three I am happy I'm just not happy with my shape . I've bingo wings and a wobbly bum and belly :blush:they need fixed :haha::hugs:

Happy belated b'day to your hubbs! And yay for the weight loss! And definitely yay for cake!

Thanks em ❤thanks ND ❤so I basically ate a lot yesterday .eggs bacon toms and mushrooms for breakfast . Indian for lunch and had cereal bar , chocolate biscuits and crisps as well so no dinner :blush:been 100 percent today and walked two hours so hopefully I can get my 2-3 pounds off next week :thumbup:porridge for breakfast , fruit at lunch and spag Bol for dinner plus lots of tea and water :thumbup:have my niece today and she has croup :( so lots of cuddles and hugs on the sofa before I do school run :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->