Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Ohhh fake Tan and Eye lash tint-Enjoy being pampered :) xxx

WOW I said it before but I will say it again... you are a shrinking machine!

WOW I said it before but I will say it again... you are a shrinking machine!

Thanks hun .I worked bloody hard too . Only going for 2 pounds a week now and hope to have 28 pounds off for end of march :thumbup:not pressurising myself as I'm just miserable . Slow and steady :thumbup:how are you ? How's work ? :hugs:

Work is okay… Amazingly slow considering the beginning of the year most people have New Year's resolutions but also a lot of people were getting sick over the holidays so… We have to wait and see what happens.

Work is okay… Amazingly slow considering the beginning of the year most people have New Year's resolutions but also a lot of people were getting sick over the holidays so… We have to wait and see what happens.

Aw hope it picks up soon . :hugs:

Just back from Lucy's teachers meetings and I'm one proud mum . She's got all A's and B's and one C in her exams and these are her predicted exam results too . Her Art teacher says she's gifted in Art and there is an art technician who works with the most gifted child in the class and he's working with Lucy :happydance:super proud of my girl who still thinks she's worthless since she was bullied last year :cry:love her so much and just want her to be happy ❤

Yay for the weight loss! And yay for your dd! I hope she can get back to herself...I know it's hard for her though, especially at such a young vulnerable age.

Oh wow on your loss B. That is an amazing loss :)

And well done to your dd. I actually feel proud too!!

Things like this will hopefully boost Lucy's confidence which surely will help her self esteem :awww: :hugs:

Yay for the weight loss! And yay for your dd! I hope she can get back to herself...I know it's hard for her though, especially at such a young vulnerable age.

Thank you . Yes she still struggles on a daily basis :( I just keep telling her how beautiful and amazing she is and how well she has done . Bless her ❤

Oh wow on your loss B. That is an amazing loss :)

And well done to your dd. I actually feel proud too!!

Aw thanks em ❤I guess we are all like a little family on here and we all rejoice in each others accomplishments like we would do in real life . I actually talk more to you guys than I do to my family :blush::haha::hugs:have you got weighed yet ? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->