Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Porridge for breakfast today . Blueberries at eleven . Homemade carrot and coriander soup for lunch and risotto with butternut squash and chicken for dinner:thumbup:

Bloody hell Bmom, your journal moves so fast it's hard to keep up with you :haha:.

:wohoo: on the weightloss, you go girl :dance: & that's brilliant news about your DD :yipee:. Hopefully it'll help her to realise that she's not worthless, the fucking cowards who bullied her are the worthless ones, they're not fit to lick her boots :hugs:

Bloody hell Bmom, your journal moves so fast it's hard to keep up with you :haha:.

:wohoo: on the weightloss, you go girl :dance: & that's brilliant news about your DD :yipee:. Hopefully it'll help her to realise that she's not worthless, the fucking cowards who bullied her are the worthless ones, they're not fit to lick her boots :hugs:

Thanks shellie ❤great to see you

Thanks shellie ❤great to see you

Morning ladies. Wee son off today as its his teachers funeral :( taking him out this morning to treat him with a McDonald's and maybe some new books and jeans . :thumbup:hard to be good with food over weekend but I've had porridge for breakfast and I've a large salad made up in fridge so might have that with some fried salmon and veg for dinner , have a great weekend everyone :hugs:

So lunch was more cartit and coriander soup and dinner was cous cous with grilled salmon and mushrooms stuffed with chilli garlic and onion . Really enjoyed it . Walked around town for three hours them did my power walk for 70 minutes tonight :sleep::hugs:

Morning all . The rugby is on all day so I'm taking kids to see The Moshi Monster movie and leaving Paul to it :haha:had porridge for breakfast and have lentil and barley soup cooking for dinner . Am just buying a roast chicken and some nice bread to go with it as I will prob get kids a Burger King after movies so Paul can have chicken bread and soup and I will just have soup and snack in chicken later if I'm hungry . Power walk at six and I'm feeling much more positive today on diet and not even feeling hungry which is a plus :thumbup:miss you all . Where's everyone gone :shrug::hugs:

Glad you're feeling more positive today! I need to get on some sort of workout regiment but just can't be motivated by it. Though this week every night I've kept just with house chores once I get in. I have to find the time is what it really comes down to. It will be easier once if warms up cause I can do on walks and it will still be light out when I get home, though I prefer morning workouts. Right now though I think I'm just gonna mainly focus on getting my abs tight and then shave everything else off once it starts warming back up. Once summer gets here and its actually hot I should be in good shape! And I saw the cutest bathing suit. It was kind of through back, high waisted bikini, but it was absolutely darling! That's my goal...to fit into that and actually look good in it!

Glad you're feeling more positive today! I need to get on some sort of workout regiment but just can't be motivated by it. Though this week every night I've kept just with house chores once I get in. I have to find the time is what it really comes down to. It will be easier once if warms up cause I can do on walks and it will still be light out when I get home, though I prefer morning workouts. Right now though I think I'm just gonna mainly focus on getting my abs tight and then shave everything else off once it starts warming back up. Once summer gets here and its actually hot I should be in good shape! And I saw the cutest bathing suit. It was kind of through back, high waisted bikini, but it was absolutely darling! That's my goal...to fit into that and actually look good in it!

Sounds like you will do it . It took me ages to finally get my head around .you lost loads before you had virtue too . Bikini sounds lovely . How much do you want to lose ? :hugs:

Sounds like you will do it . It took me ages to finally get my head around .you lost loads before you had virtue too . Bikini sounds lovely . How much do you want to lose ? :hugs:

That's just it, I don't really know how much I want to lose...probably cause I don't really have a set goal in mind. I always thought I would be fine with 180 and now that I've gotten there I want to lose more still. I think for me it's more about how I look and I want a flat tummy. I don't need to have rock hard abs or anything like that, just flat and some type of firmness to it. I like everything else on me to be a bit on the thicker side though and I'm afraid if I lose more I'll lose all of that too.

Just in from my walk . It's pissing down dark and freezing and dd wouldn't let me go on my own so I let her go with me . Got 3/4 round my journey and she realised she had dropped her giraffe :cry:we retraced our steps and after an hour found him soaked and lying at the side of the road :happydance:back home and stripped and into our pjs in the heat . P watching the rugby so I'm having a catch up here and reading some magazines :thumbup:burnt off 500 calories :happydance::hugs:

Your doing brilliantly hun :thumbup:. I admire you for going out in the pissing rain & cold :rain: :cold: it's been the same here too, roll on summer, mind you that's wishful thinking :rofl:. I don't suppose you get much of a summer either where you are & Scotland is just as shitty weather wise :wacko:.

:hugs:

Hi brave! I'm catching up on all my journals so I thought I'd pop in, you're doing so well :yipee: I honestly am looking forward to getting back into diet and exercise:dohh:

keep it up, give me a few months and I'll be back :kiss:

You're amazing Brave :hugs::hugs::hugs:
you really are an inspiration. I know there are so many ups and downs but its how we deal with them :) well done getting out walking in the rain yest! Hope you are having a good weekend hun. Lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->