Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Aww your poor niece. But who cares about the food...I say eat up every now and again!

She loves to cuddle and I love cuddling her :cloud9:she didn't want to go home with mummy and cried and had to be dragged from my arms :cry:hate when that happens . We played with jigsaws and play dough and made Rice Krispie buns and she had a lovely sleep too . She kept asking for food and I made it and then she didn't eat it . Little rascal . So today has been good with food . Alpen for breakfast . Poached egg and salmon for lunch and noddles broccoli carrots mushrooms and onions for dinner :thumbup:got my roots done today too and a fringe cut so I'm looking a but tidier :haha:hope everyone has a good weekend :thumbup::hugs:

Aw she sounds adorable :cloud9:

Food sounds yummy today b.

I really need to get my hair done. Last time I got it done was my wedding! :blush:

I love getting my hair done em but its so expensive to get foils . 60 pounds for half a head and I get a free fringe cut :thumbup:been growing it for years now so at least I save money on it getting cut :thumbup::hugs:

Morning all ❤so tired this morning and hubby wouldn't let me out of bed :blush::haha:just had porridge for breakfast . Gonna make a big salad tonight with lettuce tomatoes cucumber red onion eggs beetroot and turkey and ham :thumbup:no plans today as of yet . Just looking online for some holiday ideas as kiddies want to go to a holiday park in Scotland or England this year . Everything is so expensive thou :shrug:have a great weekend ladies :hugs:

Morning all ❤so tired this morning and hubby wouldn't let me out of bed :blush::haha:just had porridge for breakfast . Gonna make a big salad tonight with lettuce tomatoes cucumber red onion eggs beetroot and turkey and ham :thumbup:no plans today as of yet . Just looking online for some holiday ideas as kiddies want to go to a holiday park in Scotland or England this year . Everything is so expensive thou :shrug:have a great weekend ladies :hugs:

I love getting my hair done em but its so expensive to get foils . 60 pounds for half a head and I get a free fringe cut :thumbup:been growing it for years now so at least I save money on it getting cut :thumbup::hugs:

Hello! You know I get foils at a beauty college or school and it is way cheaper although I ask for a Senior student! Great job on weightloss.

exactly what I was going to suggest Garnet...here the Paul Mitchell school is close to me and very affordable... in Santa Monica I had the Vidal Sassoon school close by too. The only catch is the time it takes to get it done as they have to be supervised by the teachers so lots of waiting some times...but lots less money

I love my hair colour and the girl that does it . Washed it this morning . It's much darker but def more natural looking . I could get it done cheaper but I like it better like this . G mine is two colours too :thumbup::hugs:

Food for today . Alpen for brekkie . Salad rice and chicken for lunch and dinner was cabbage carrots peas and some low fat mince . Made kids cottage pie , home made mince pies and homemade sausage rolls . So hard not to shove the pastry in my mouth lol . Haven't walked as much this week but if I lose a pound at least I will be happy :thumbup::hugs:

Did you buy P the sausage maker?

88.5 lbs

just amazing

No I never did lol but I just buy the ready made pastry and sausage meat . So easy but kids love them and they can help too . They made initials for their mince pies and little leaves etc :thumbup::hugs:

Mushroom onion and tomato omelette for breakfast / lunch made with three eggs . Feeling full and sick lol really really tired today too . Feel like having a nap before I get kids :blush::haha:lazy bitch I am lol :hugs:

Mmmm omlette!!

Hope you get your 90 lbs hun. That'll be AWESOME :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->