Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Thanks everyone . I do feel great :thumbup:its been a long time and I hope I can lose some more . Am hoping to join gym to tone up now . Trying to talk p into allowing me to go :blush:he's very against it . Bloody weirdo that he is :haha:thinks all the men are gonna be drooling over my ass and tits :shrug:as if :hugs:

He's probably right, but who cares...you'll only be drooling over him! You can tell him that he can always join you to keep watch, lol. See how that goes!

Oh they will be drooling but that's when he gets to be proud and say yeah that's my wife!!!

Oh and as my Lupron is wearing off and I guess my hormones are not crazy I'm finally loosing the weight I gained after my first MC. I'm down 10 pounds.

Oh they will be drooling but that's when he gets to be proud and say yeah that's my wife!!!

Oh and as my Lupron is wearing off and I guess my hormones are not crazy I'm finally loosing the weight I gained after my first MC. I'm down 10 pounds.

O that's fantastic milty . Well done :hugs:

He's probably right, but who cares...you'll only be drooling over him! You can tell him that he can always join you to keep watch, lol. See how that goes!

Good idea . I will run that past him :thumbup::hugs:

Feeling very anxious for my girl . Exam results in morning . Just want it over with now . She's weepy excited feels sick all in one . Please let her pass :hugs:

FX bmom. She's done well so far hasn't she so I expect she'll be fine :hugs::hugs:

Good luck! It will be fine! :hugs: Join a women's only gym! They have them here! See if they have one! Also you don't need much gym equipment to tone! You can use your own body weight! I run every other day and do toning consecutively! Look on Ytube!

Good luck! It will be fine! :hugs: Join a women's only gym! They have them here! See if they have one! Also you don't need much gym equipment to tone! You can use your own body weight! I run every other day and do toning consecutively! Look on Ytube!

Thanks g . I walk every day but want to tone my tummy and upper arms . :hugs:

Got everything crossed for your DD, not that she needs it :hugs:

My girl did it 111 out of 128 :happydance::happydance::happydance:scored one of the top scores :cloud9:super proud of her ❤

Thanks everyone . She can't wait to get into school tomorrow . Think she's so relieved . I've been so bad with my food last few days . Cake ice cream chocolate sausages bacon eggs tray bake :blush:will be lucky if I get away with gaining a few pounds :blush:back and at it in morning . Hope everyone had a good weekend :hugs:

So happy for your dd! Sounds to me like you've had a good time with food lately, lol. I wish that was me saying that...though I did scarf down quite a few cookies today. They were in bits n pieces so it kind of got away from. I'm not even sure how many I had, lol. But you'll get back into. I'm sure you'll be fine by your weigh in.

That's brilliant news, well done to your DD :yipee: you must be one proud mumma <3 :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->