Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Thanks m ❤ok anyone ever think of buying a doll that looks like a newborn ? I saw my friend today with her twins . They are 7 and both had one in a pram . I fell in love with them :blush:does that sound a bit wacko :haha:they are so cute :hugs:

These ones are amazing Indy . They are called premmies . I'm trying to talk girls into wanting one :blush::haha:

Sort of like this...(Color: Light Skin, Brown Eyes)
& he smells like baby powder

https://www.amazon.com/Adora-Nurser...8&qid=1391840527&sr=1-17&keywords=adora+dolls

Hi everyone . Had a great night out last night . Feeling a bit fragile but I've all the washing done and roast is on for dinner 👍p has taken girls to his sisters for a few hours so I'm watching catch up tv . Bliss :hugs:

Omg virtue is so so cute ❤❤❤❤❤love this pic :cloud9:

We got it taken this morning. Usually he's smiling away but this morning he was just not in the mood. But we at least got the one good one.

Hi everyone . Had a great night out last night . Feeling a bit fragile but I've all the washing done and roast is on for dinner 👍p has taken girls to his sisters for a few hours so I'm watching catch up tv . Bliss :hugs:

Sounds perfect :thumbup:

Gorgeous pic ND :cloud9:

I don't think he has an interest in crawling, lol. He just pulls himself wherever he wants to go. He more or less slinks around I guess is a good way to put it. He wants to stand though so we work with him on that. But he's so heavy so holding him all the time is not the easiest thing, lol. But who knows, he may never crawl. I didn't. My mom said I just got up when I was 8 months and started walking.

Hi everyone . It's hormone city in my house today . Dd having af . I'm late and my other dd has spots :cry:I'm eating like a pig and I just can't stop . I've had six days now of being worse than I've ever been . My nipples and boobs are aching . This has happened the last few months with af . Just want it to appear now so I can feel like normal . Went back to bed this morning and feel worse for it . Had cornflakes and bagel for brekkie then toastie and cornflakes for lunch and I also found a one direction bar in the fridge from Xmas and ate it too :blush:it was disgusting :haha:dreading getting weighed its easy gonna be 6-8 pounds . Need to wise up and soon . How is everyone ? :hugs:

Oh no T sorry you are having a crappy time :cry:

Hope AF turns up soon and evens out your hormones :hugs::hugs:

Sorry you feel like poo hun...and sorry every female in your house is raging with hormones right now. Sure that doesn't help anything. I hope you feel better soon though and AF shows.

Hi everyone . It's hormone city in my house today . Dd having af . I'm late and my other dd has spots :cry:I'm eating like a pig and I just can't stop . I've had six days now of being worse than I've ever been . My nipples and boobs are aching . This has happened the last few months with af . Just want it to appear now so I can feel like normal . Went back to bed this morning and feel worse for it . Had cornflakes and bagel for brekkie then toastie and cornflakes for lunch and I also found a one direction bar in the fridge from Xmas and ate it too :blush:it was disgusting :haha:dreading getting weighed its easy gonna be 6-8 pounds . Need to wise up and soon . How is everyone ? :hugs:

Definately time to get Pamprim for everyone who is having PMS! It helps with all the symtoms including moods!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->