Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

:thumbup: Nice one T, your DDs a clever girl :flower:

Don't worry about the food, everyone falls off the wagon once in a while :winkwink::hugs::kiss:

So happy for your dd! Sounds to me like you've had a good time with food lately, lol. I wish that was me saying that...though I did scarf down quite a few cookies today. They were in bits n pieces so it kind of got away from. I'm not even sure how many I had, lol. But you'll get back into. I'm sure you'll be fine by your weigh in.

Thanks Hun . I'm not feeling the best so unfortunately I'm eating the wrong food too :blush:I will get it back on track again :hugs:

Morning everyone . I'm feeling horrible . Have a sinus infection and I'm craving and eating bread . Croissants with real butter to be exact . Just want to lie and sleep too but I've to go out in the pelting rain to walk Buddy and get girls . I've taken some sinutab . Hope they help . My poor aunt had a heart attack at the weekend . My aunt belle the one that's like a mum to me :cry:she smokes 40 cigs a day and tea and doesn't go out or eat very well . It's really scared her and she's been told she can't smoke again or she will die :cry::nope:

Oh no. I'm sorry about your aunt. You must be so scared :(

You eat bread while your body is craving it. You'll soon get on track xx

Nah not today T, know what I mean? Just feel, :grr: I'm on the MaltEaster bunnies :thumbup:
xXx

Nah not today T, know what I mean? Just feel, :grr: I'm on the MaltEaster bunnies :thumbup:
xXx

Aw jax :( is anyone doing anything to help you re ttc ? What about the Ivf ? Yummy now I want a bunnie :blush::hugs:

Hope u feel better, T. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your aunt. :(

Agree w Em...have some bread..you'll get back on track when u can...

And really sorry about your aunt :hugs:
Def don't be hard on yourself having the odd bad food day, you know you'll get yourself back on track. Thinking of you xxx

It is so darn hard to lose weight but as soon as put little amount of junk food you can gain quickly! I am like WTF! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Sorry about you aunt T. Hopefully she will give up the smoking and you'll have lots more years with her :hugs::hugs:

Mmm butter and croissants :munch:

Sorry about your Aunt :hugs::hugs:. I'm fine hun thanks for asking just plodding along :flower:

Hi everyone . Sorry I haven't been on . Had a really heavy head cold and its knocked me for six . :sleep:was also my baby boys 13 th birthday yesterday :cry::happydance:house filled all day long plus I was minding my neice . I've also been eating crap ..., pizza buns cakes homemade cup cakes and much more . I did gain 3/4 of a pound in Wednesday but I'm sure it's another three now on top of that but once I'm feeling better I will get that all off in a week I'm sure :blush:ran out of bloody tea bags and I'm dying for a cuppa . Still in my pjs and Sophie and dan off today as both have a cough and sore throat . It's been great all of us snuggling in bed together . Thank god it's the weekend . My friend has got us front row tickets for a show tomorrow night in the mac arts centre . I've never been so can't wait . Hope I feel better but if I don't I'm sure the vodka will cure me :haha:embo !!!!!!!! Huge congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance:so bloody happy for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->