Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs: poor u, all the hormones in your house sound crazy. Im sure you'll get yerself back on the healthy wagon in the next day or so. Love u xx

dont beat yourself up love. you are doing so well with the weight loss and look fab.
i wish i had your willpower...there is a cake cooling on the counter waiting to be frosted and devoured!:dohh::dohh:

xxoooo:hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry your feeling shit hun :hugs::hugs: PMT is a bitch :grr:.

Don't be to hard on yourself, your doing great & eating crap when you feel shit is to be expected :hugs:

Thanks girls . I'm restarting today with healthy eating and walking . If I keep doing what I've been doing the last week I will quickly regain it all back . Gonna try write down everything I eat today . Breakfast porridge and two tea :thumbup:Gonna force Paul off the setee and walk for an hour too so wish me luck for today as I'm really Gonna need it :cry:still do tired and boobs and back aching :growlmad:wish af would hurry the hell up . Have a great day everyone :hugs:

Just did a two hour walk and I'm feeling much better in general . Had chicken salad sandwich on Brown bread plus a muller lite and a banana :thumbup::hugs:

Thanks m am trying to eat more then it does t seem as much like a diet :haha:

Glad you've perked up a bit. I'm back my healthy kick too...trying to lose 5lbs a month til Virtue's b'day and all. I had coffee for breakfast (there's just no way this is ever going to stop...let me have this one, lol), a lettuce wrap and strawberries for lunch and after my day it will probably be wine for dinner. OK, so maybe not the best start, but lunch was good right...?

Nd you really don't need to lose anymore weight . I think you look perfect . What was in the lettuce wrap ? Sounds good and a glass of wine will do you no harm either :thumbup::hugs:

Nd you really don't need to lose anymore weight . I think you look perfect . What was in the lettuce wrap ? Sounds good and a glass of wine will do you no harm either :thumbup::hugs:

Thanks hun! So do you. For life of me can't figure out where you're suppose to lose it from.

I put turkey, ham and cheese...mayo and mustard. I unfortunately didn't find any tomatoes when I went shopping over the weekend...imagine that. And I didn't think about it, but I should have got some pickles.

I could stand to lose a few more. Kind of skeptical right now though. I keep saying I should get all the babies out of the way and then lose the weight once and for all, but I don't want to get pregnant and huge and then not be able to lose it, so I want to lose it now.

Glad your feeling better hun :hugs:

Well done on your healthy meals :thumbup:

So I wasn't going to but I did and I've gained seven pounds :blush::cry:bugger that :growlmad:

At least you know where you stand now chick! The only way is down!!

Blah...I know that feeling. But I agree...only down from here. Not to mention you're probably bloated from AF about to show.

Thanks em and yes I hope so . Nd I forgot about that and by the feeling of my cervix af is about to arrive :thumbup:hubby paying to get my nails done . Just a French manicure but that has made me smile :) :hugs:

You'll get there hun, don't beat yourself up about it :hugs:

Yay for getting your nails done :yipee: you deserve to be pampered :hugs:

Brown bread with bacon sandwich plus a piece of chocolate cake :blush:my sil brought me over some this morning And it would have been rude to say no :haha:have my beautiful neice today and I plan to go get some flowers for my aunt and go visit her . Was up during the night being sick and I've hurt my shoulder . Also woke up with my vest ripped off my arm and p says it was him trying to pull it off with his teeth !!!!! Wtf . Creep . If I had a spare room he would be in it !!!!! The sun is shining but it's freezing . Gonna clean my windows and brush out the front . Og loves to help me clean :thumbup:have a great day everyone :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->