Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

What you up to today Bmom? Finally a bit of sunshine tho it is cold out. Been for a wee walk, DH making pancakes now, then gonna see a friend & her new baby later :)
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Three today has been ok .car boot sale . A visit to my aunt . Walk with buddy . Sunday dinner and lots of ironing later . Also painted my nails . Going out tomorrow for a few hours which I'm really looking forward to with a friend :thumbup:how's you ? :hugs:

Sounds like a mad busy day Bmom. Hope you get to put your feet up. Im about to negotiate telly with DH. Im enjoying Mr Selfridge on a Sun night. Busy day too and havent eaten yet. DH been vg and spent ages cooking something & I feel tired and nauseus. Could go either way when he serves up in a min lol. Are you walking much at the moment? Im hoping I might be getting bit more energy and keen to get back to daily walk. Take care hun xxx

Wake up B mom! Be HAPPY! :happydance::hugs: Spring Break this week with kiddos! Lots a things to plan!

Hiya love! Just dropping by to let you know that I've shaved my armpit hair last night, got fed up with the plaits :winkwink::haha:

:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->