Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I just texted Viking too... its been dead around here for days it seems! strangely quiet

Hugs to you and hope you feel better soon. XOXOX

Thanks liz . I hate feeling like this :( hormones are a bugger to deal with . Anything happy you can tell me to cheer me up ? :hugs:

If you post they will come! Everybody likes your life stories! Sorry about all your appts! It kinda rainy and yucky in Cz today!

If you post they will come! Everybody likes your life stories! Sorry about all your appts! It kinda rainy and yucky in Cz today!

Thanks Hun I appreciate that ❤how are you feeling ? Any symptoms at all ??????:hugs:

I am tired and my boobs hurt but all the hormones given can do that to you too! I want to go home to my kids! We leave Thursday morning!

I am tired and my boobs hurt but all the hormones given can do that to you too! I want to go home to my kids! We leave Thursday morning!

Aw I'm sure you miss them . Well make the most of your last full day tomorrow if you can . Really hope this trip brings you your rainbow baby or babies :thumbup::hugs:

no happy news from me ...at least not yet? lol still hoping!

Garnet can't wait until you confirm the pregnancy!

It's so exciting garnet. Good luck Hun. I'll be stalking for updates :)

Don't leave B. What will I do without you? :hugs:

Can't wait to hear good news Garnet! Everything crossed for you!

Bmom, I won't let you leave! Definitely blaming hormones for this. You'll be feeling back to your usual self soon enough.

I know what you mean bmom. Things have changed a lot on here in the last 3 years. I know I won't come on so much now as I won't have time but I always like to try and read even if I don't post. I likely won't do a parenting journal but will pop back to vodka and watermelon with updates. A lot of the ladies are on fb too. I always want to know how everyone is doing including you and your lovely kids xxx

Hope you feel better soon hon :hug:

It's so exciting garnet. Good luck Hun. I'll be stalking for updates :)

Don't leave B. What will I do without you? :hugs:

Aw Hun I'm sure you will manage . You've lots of followers on your journal :hugs:

Can't wait to hear good news Garnet! Everything crossed for you!

Bmom, I won't let you leave! Definitely blaming hormones for this. You'll be feeling back to your usual self soon enough.

Hope it is hormones as im still feeling as bad today :shrug:tired . Eating carbs and emotional .my friend is worse today and I can't bear it :cry::hugs:

I know what you mean bmom. Things have changed a lot on here in the last 3 years. I know I won't come on so much now as I won't have time but I always like to try and read even if I don't post. I likely won't do a parenting journal but will pop back to vodka and watermelon with updates. A lot of the ladies are on fb too. I always want to know how everyone is doing including you and your lovely kids xxx

Hope you feel better soon hon :hug:

Thanks Hun hope you and Adam are doing well :hugs:

Peanut you can come over to FB too ;-) just PM me your email address that you use on FB and I will add you to the private group

I really think you have a lot on your mind hun. Especially with your friends health deteriorating. I'm sure it's not easy and that would make anyone emotional. But you'll pull through. You always do...you forget how strong you are sometimes. But I'll remind you, can't do that if you leave.

I don't think leaving is a good idea. You need support too and where best to get that? Your Bnb buddies will help get you through this difficult time in your life :hugs:

The girls make a very good point :thumbup: it must be really emotional right now with your poor friend :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->