Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I really think you have a lot on your mind hun. Especially with your friends health deteriorating. I'm sure it's not easy and that would make anyone emotional. But you'll pull through. You always do...you forget how strong you are sometimes. But I'll remind you, can't do that if you leave.

Thanks sweetie . Really appreciate it :hugs:

It's terrible isn't it liz . I'm so tired today but have been coming off and on to see how everyone is . I need my period to come so bad . My back is aching and I'm eating like a pig literally . Not good at all :nope:

Sorry, T...I won't make excuses...:hugs:
FB is quiet, too...not sure why...:shrug:
I can't believe you sneak a paci to OG! Naughty, naughty! :haha:

Garnet

Are you really waiting that long to test? :test:
I think you should POAS & take a pic & post it here. :)
You don't have to actually look at the test to do that. :winkwink:

Sorry, T...I won't make excuses...:hugs:
FB is quiet, too...not sure why...:shrug:
I can't believe you sneak a paci to OG! Naughty, naughty! :haha:

Garnet

Are you really waiting that long to test? :test:
I think you should POAS & take a pic & post it here. :)
You don't have to actually look at the test to do that. :winkwink:

You made me crack up in middle of Houston airport!:haha::haha:

Sorry things are so hard for you at the moment Bmom, esp with your neighbour
:hug:

Thinking of you.
Please don't go. I know Im not on so much either but the support & friendship on here is so good. Here for you hun, as is everyone xxx

And lovely that you are now back home Garnet, keeping everything crossed for you xx

Garnet praying that this is it for you sweetie . Hi everyone thsnks for the support ❤so I was at the hairdressers yesterday and my hairdressers that's 51 is pregnant . She wAs devastated but her hubby is over the moon :thumbup::hugs:I told her it was a blessing for her . Also met a lady whilst swimming with my girls . For some reason I'm drawn to certain people and this lady got me talking . She was 60 and had had problems conceiving and at the age of 45 went to London after trying for 20 years and anyway she met a consultant there and he put a slit thru each of her eggs and she was pregnant months later with her first and then as soon as she gave birth she became pregnant again :thumbup:lovely stories . Made me feel better about life in general . Three I'm made up for you :kiss:

At the zoo with my babies . Will upload some pics later :thumbup:em I'm slightly better thanks for asking . Indy I'm a bad auntie :haha:

Aw jealous of your zoo day :)
Hope it was fun (& not too rainy). Sending you lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Did af arrive yet?
xxx

No af yet :growlmad:we had hail stones at the zoo lol terrible weather but we had fun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->