Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY <3 <3 :cloud9::cloud9:

Hope you have a great day with your bairns :cloud9:

:hugs::hugs:

Hi hun! Hope everything's ok and hope your mothers day was wonderful!

Hi everyone thanks so much for all your lovely messages :cry:I'm so blessed to have you all &#10084;I've been doing ok . Bit up and down mood wise and still awaiting af . I tested and it was neg but p and I had the most amazing Mother's Day sex ever :blush:if af not here by Wednesday I'm retesting . Ebony . Eeeeeekkkkkkkk your preggers :happydance::happydance:so happy for you . Garnet have you tested yet ? Three congrats on reaching another milestone . Keep going Hun one day at a time . &#10084;&#10084;&#10084;hi to everyone else :hugs:

Hiya Bmom :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Lovin that you & P had a great Mothers Day shag :)
And great to see you popping in here. Sorry you are up an up & down track at the moment but here for you hun xxx

Blah about being all over the place, but sex makes everything better, lol. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your mothers day.

Look at Garnet's ticker B ;)

Sorry about AF :hug: Hope it's not a bad one :hug:

Hope the :witch: bitch isn't to nasty to you hun :hugs::hugs:

Happy 1st day of April :flower:. Meant to be spring but looks like winter here, cold & pissing down :rain: :cold:. I want summer NOW :brat:

Yay for the witch! Hope she's not too mean to you.

Yay Garnet! Congrats hun!

Thanks everyone! Back to work today! Hope everyone has nice day!

The witch has sucked all my energy lol so went back to bed for a few hours then changed my bedding and had a hot shower . Had crumpets and butter for lunch and two kit Kats :blush:planning on ice cream for supper . Need a walk at some stage today but for now I'm watching catch up tv with buddy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->